Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys with glutes, thick cakes, creamy peaches , the asses that everyone stares at as you walk down the sidewalk and catch everyone's attention as you stroll down the beach...what is the secret? I'll exercise, eat right whatever it takes. I want those globes in my shorts. I want the firm jiggle in my jeans. And I want that thong string to disappear between my thick cheeks in the bedroom. What can I do to make that dream a reality??

FromThe253

Legendary Member
Media
Guys with glutes, thick cakes, creamy peaches , the asses that everyone stares at as you walk down the sidewalk and catch everyone's attention as you stroll down the beach...what is the secret? I'll exercise, eat right whatever it takes. I want those globes in my shorts. I want the firm jiggle in my jeans. And I want that thong string to disappear between my thick cheeks in the bedroom. What can I do to make that dream a reality??
Hate to say this but a lot of it…80% or even more is genetics. I’ve worked on mine for more than a decade with every known exercise and it’s muscled perky and bouncy but it’s not thick by any means.