Photo Bulge Alert: Jorge Cobian By Adrian C. Martin

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
100% I think, he has a girlfriend.
There is a girl who shoots his videos, sometimes we can hear her voice, but it doesn't mean that it is his girlfriend and, if it is even the case, he can have a girlfriend and he can like the guys too. It's surprising to watch a supposed straight guy who makes so much to tease and please the guys...

RobRossiFan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a girl who shoots his videos, sometimes we can hear her voice, but it doesn't mean that it is his girlfriend and, if it is even the case, he can have a girlfriend and he can like the guys too. It's surprising to watch a supposed straight guy who makes so much to tease and please the guys...
yes people never ask "is he bisexual?"
just openly gay or not

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I guess it's known that he has been in a relationship with a girl for a long time and he doesn't give any vibe of being gay or bi.

• Wow
Reactions: Alberto.ftw

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
Well, I guess it's known that he has been in a relationship with a girl for a long time and he doesn't give any vibe of being gay or bi.
I've never heard or read that he is in a relationship with a girl and, if it is the case, it doen't mean that he is 100% straight too.
Have you watched his videos on Onlyfans ? So homoerotic, I think. It's not the same impression than I feel when I watch videos from straight guys who tease a gay audience...

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never heard or read that he is in a relationship with a girl and, if it is the case, it doen't mean that he is 100% straight too.
Have you watched his videos on Onlyfans ? So homoerotic, I think. It's not the same impression than I feel when I watch videos from straight guys who tease a gay audience...
He's not gay, he even came here and attacked people for sharing his content, I haven't seen his videos but maybe he's doing it that way cause he knows what gays want, also I think he has fucking videos, with a girl obviously.

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
He's not gay, he even came here and attacked people for sharing his content, I haven't seen his videos but maybe he's doing it that way cause he knows what gays want, also I think he has fucking videos, with a girl obviously.
Have you any proof of what you've written ? Your words are only assertions. And it is the first time I read something about his supposed straight videos... Who have ever watched this content ? Where ?

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you any proof of what you've written ? Your words are only assertions. And it is the first time I read something about his supposed straight videos... Who have ever watched this content ? Where ?
Oh lord, get a grip, you don't even have any proof of what you have written, it's all delusions.

Reactions: kaufman87

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
Oh lord, get a grip, you don't even have any proof of what you have written, it's all delusions.
Come on, guy, I've only written that we have no proof of a relationship with a girl and a straight sexuality and, in both cases, it is the only truth. And I've just asked for some details about the straight videos you alluded to. You know, there is no a reason to get angry for a guy who shows his dick, ass(hole) and jerks off on the Net, OK ?

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker and Keith94

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on, guy, I've only written that we have no proof of a relationship with a girl and a straight sexuality and, in both cases, it is the only truth. And I've just asked for some details about the straight videos you alluded to. You know, there is no a reason to get angry for a guy who shows his dick, ass(hole) and jerks off on the Net, OK ?
If you only followed him on insta you would notice about it, he posted pictures with his longtime gf months ago. GEORGEC en Instagram: "8años"

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
If you only followed him on insta you would notice about it, he posted pictures with his longtime gf months ago. GEORGEC en Instagram: "8años"
Come on, guys, a bunch of pictures is enough for you to believe that a guy is 100% straight ? So funny... What kind of world do you live in ?... Assuming this is the truth, should I also believe in his "fucking videos, with a girl obviously" ? Still no answer or proof for that... A proof that Jorge loves teasing guys :
jorge cobian prefers the girls !.mp4

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on, guys, a bunch of pictures is enough for you to believe that a guy is 100% straight ? So funny... What kind of world do you live in ?... Assuming this is the truth, should I also believe in his "fucking videos, with a girl obviously" ? Still no answer or proof for that... A proof that Jorge loves teasing guys :
He has been with his girlfriend for eight years, but yeah, keep living in your delusional world.

Keith94

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has been with his girlfriend for eight years, but yeah, keep living in your delusional world.
How ? You don’t know him so you can’t tell ! You know there’s people who are bi or curious straight ? Or fake straight because he s not assuming or just not ready to be gay I know a lot of guy who can’t tell the truth but if you prefere to believe that it’s ok but it doesn’t mean that he’s straight

D

deleted13149351

Jesus, who cares? Can't we just look at pics and vids of him and not have pages and pages of bulls**t arguments? This forum can get awful preachy for what amounts to a space to see pics people probs shouldn't be sharing

85bruno85

Legendary Member
Media
He knows his audience... so he teases

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
Jesus, who cares? Can't we just look at pics and vids of him and not have pages and pages of bulls**t arguments? This forum can get awful preachy for what amounts to a space to see pics people probs shouldn't be sharing
Fully agree with you.

Attachments