Budrys.jr

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m sorry to say this @Luca323 but…no matter how perfect you think he is and how much you desire/love him, he will always love himself more. He’s very much a narcissist and thinks only of himself.
Did you ever speak to him or met him?
or is it your opinion based on his social media?

Saying that, even with that skepticism, I am still inclined to believe you hahah he does seem self obsessed a little

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So far my biggest fascination is whether he speaks Russian

I know he is Lithuanian and many Lithuanians speak Russian. Also I saw his story on Instagram about 1,5 yess ago where he recorded himself with his friends in the UK by the beach and I could clearly hear Russian language being spoken.

I don’t speak it myself but it’s hard to confuse Russian for another language really. It’s very distinct

so I’m thinking if his friends speak Russian and speak it around him (which would be rude if he didn’t understand it or spoke it) that should mean he speaks it. That just makes him even hotter hahaha

Reactions: russiandiver

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don’t know what he is, but kissing girls in front of a camera indicates nothing. These social media people only let you see what they want you to see. Everything is carefully scripted. We don’t know what he does when his iPhone lays on a table.

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ever heard of tone indicators? Try that next time bc I can't read minds and your post (while silly) is def the actual view of some users on this forum.
Okay okay sorry. Didn’t mean to upset. Will be clearer next time

Reactions: bigboaster

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
budrys has the best body and prettiest face
True, but it’s not exactly a tough competition with those two. Now if you compared him to Paul Forman or Pietro Boselli, he’d be third.

I just wish he’d get a better hairstyle. I’m tired of his pics and complaints about his “curtains” as he terms his hairstyle.

Reactions: Luca323

BakerS

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True, but it’s not exactly a tough competition with those two. Now if you compared him to Paul Forman or Pietro Boselli, he’d be third.

I just wish he’d get a better hairstyle. I’m tired of his pics and complaints about his “curtains” as he terms his hairstyle.
I just wish that, if he really had to have a tattoo, he had gone one with more artistry.