Bryce Beckett

lovesexandlies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posts stories to his IG about this and other things regarding his beliefs. He doesn't believe in Drag Queen storybook hours. Only two genders, elections have ben stolen etc, etc, etc. He posts to the stories because they disappear after 24 hrs.
can you dm me, I'm following an account that is pretending to be him and I want to report it.

Reactions: Write

E.R

Superior Member
Media
I was looking for his twitter and I found this thread. Crazy how they flip their whole life around like that. In my eyes this change signifies the death of the golden era of Gayhoopla. Maybe the death of gayhoopla overall.
Was GH ever actually alive? I always saw it as run by homophobic, derisive, bigoted, money-grubbers.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was looking for his twitter and I found this thread. Crazy how they flip their whole life around like that. In my eyes this change signifies the death of the golden era of Gayhoopla. Maybe the death of gayhoopla overall.
I think Gayhoopla and their associated sites (hotguysfuck etc.) died a while ago.

Newt139

Experimental Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
#bryce beckett from prev. flexwave

which video is this?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I personally find a problem in condemning homosexuality as devilment and setting fire to gay men as sinners and abominations. If you do...
Yeah, that's a you problem not a him problem.

And I haven't seen him talk about setting fire to gay men so I think you've overstepped the mark and have your own issues or insecurities about it. Don't project it onto him.

What you're accusing him of is being hypothetically bigoted, but your comment shows in reality you're the one bigoted against anyone who believes in God or is heterosexual.

E.R

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, that's a you problem not a him problem.

And I haven't seen him talk about setting fire to gay men so I think you've overstepped the mark and have your own issues or insecurities about it. Don't project it onto him.

What you're accusing him of is being hypothetically bigoted, but your comment shows in reality you're the one bigoted against anyone who believes in God or is heterosexual.
Oh, that is WELL out of line! Absolutely not! God doesn't equate homophobia, but based on the comments preceding, Bryce has been coming across as "bigotry" "reformed". I'm not quite sure about you either now, after inventing a sick and twisted misinterpretation of a comment. You might want to check yourself, mate.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, that is WELL out of line! Absolutely not! God doesn't equate homophobia, but based on the comments preceding, Bryce has been coming across as "bigotry" "reformed". I'm not quite sure about you either now, after inventing a sick and twisted misinterpretation of a comment. You might want to check yourself, mate.
I don't need to check myself. Your comment said everything about the chip you have on your shoulder. It was bigoted. You're offended that he's "reformed" and found God and is straight. The only ones who have an issue with that are those who probably hate God and wish he was still filming with men.

Live and let live.