Bruno alcantara pit crew member

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
He's totally scamming. Directly asked him if a pic he had behind a pay wall if he's naked in the picture ($15.99). He responded "yes" check it out . After purchased the pictures were just his face and bare chest. I asked him "what gives?" He replied "what you asked if I was naked, not if the picture had nudity". I called him oit and he tried playing dumb. Don't buy his shit. He's scamming!
BIG yikes

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw him last night watch drag race and after this thread ruined him for me with those fish face comparisons and the scamming news. I saw him and just thought yeah other the body he just looks weird lol. And just thinking of him smile like that as he sits behind his computer scamming
bd.png

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Sanfrandoctor

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw him last night watch drag race and after this thread ruined him for me with those fish face comparisons and the scamming news. I saw him and just thought yeah other the body he just looks weird lol. And just thinking of him smile like that as he sits behind his computer scamming
View attachment 126228691
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
It’s so true. He’s full of shit in my opinion. Which is so funny because all his ig is about self-love. Tell me you really don’t love yourself or the rest of the gays without telling me. SMFH

Reactions: Toronto8877

Plrs25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's totally scamming. Directly asked him if a pic he had behind a pay wall if he's naked in the picture ($15.99). He responded "yes" check it out . After purchased the pictures were just his face and bare chest. I asked him "what gives?" He replied "what you asked if I was naked, not if the picture had nudity". I called him oit and he tried playing dumb. Don't buy his shit. He's scamming!
He was like “i’m naked inside those clothes” ahahahahah

ggm0022

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total scam. I asked him if he sells naked photos and videos. He told me that he is like shy and he wants to go little by little, He send me some photos for 15$ and they were photos of his instagram. A bit later he sent me another bunch of photos for 80$ and I asked him if he was naked in those. He told he was not. So I told him to sent me something when he was ready. Thats never.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Total scam. I asked him if he sells naked photos and videos. He told me that he is like shy and he wants to go little by little, He send me some photos for 15$ and they were photos of his instagram. A bit later he sent me another bunch of photos for 80$ and I asked him if he was naked in those. He told he was not. So I told him to sent me something when he was ready. Thats never.
So you knew he wouldn't send/post nudes but you still sent him money?