British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
looking good! looks like you been keeping your bell-end exposed beforehand?
Yes reading your story we’re very similar. Wanted it for many years and wore my skin back so removing the redundant skin was a no brainer

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes reading your story we’re very similar. Wanted it for many years and wore my skin back so removing the redundant skin was a no brainer
Me too. I used to keep the skin back all the time and I liked the look and the feeling, so it made sense to have it made permanent.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I started skinning back I thought I was the only one perverted enough to do such a thing. (Though my best mate at school had such a short 'skin he found it easier to leave it pulled back anyway.) Then the internet told me otherwise ... I am always amazed by just how many men do this, with or without the intention of being circumcised.

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how do you guys keep it back? mine goes back to its original place after a while
You really don’t want to keep it back when you’re soft. Ever noticed that circumcised guys have a rougher looking head than intact men? That’s called keratinization which forms to protect from friction. It kills yours sensation.