British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
British. Wore mine retracted from 17-28. Cut at 28 and revised twice in the following two years. Now low and tight. Love it and recommend it to anyone who asks.
I hear what you're saying man.
I'm uncut and up until a few years ago, I was unable to fully retract my foreskin due to a tight frenulum.

After experimenting with some fren piercings, my fren eventually detached and I was able to fully retract my foreskin. Which in turn, allowed me to get my ultimate goal of having a PA piercing.

Getting back to your original recommendation ( low and tight "circ" ) seeing as my fren is now detached, I can simulate the low and tight experience of being circumcised, with the added bonus of not losing my super sensitive foreskin. Pics in various galleries of mines to show what i mean. :);)

Reactions: MrMagnus

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear what you're saying man.
I'm uncut and up until a few years ago, I was unable to fully retract my foreskin due to a tight frenulum.

After experimenting with some fren piercings, my fren eventually detached and I was able to fully retract my foreskin. Which in turn, allowed me to get my ultimate goal of having a PA piercing.

Getting back to your original recommendation ( low and tight "circ" ) seeing as my fren is now detached, I can simulate the low and tight experience of being circumcised, with the added bonus of not losing my super sensitive foreskin. Pics in various galleries of mines to show what i mean. :);)
Well I like the decreased sensation of a proper low cut tbh. Each to his own.