Brian Pruett

KingCam2107

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couple of things:
1. This man shows his feet in 99% of his posts and I'm SHOCKED about the lack of comments on his feet in this thread. Where my feet stans at?! They're beautiful.

2. Ok try to follow me on this. I can't figure out if this man is too damn hot that when he posts pictures, he simply looks incredibly hot - or if he's intentionally showing off. Like the angles, lighting, pictures, what he's showing (face, body, feet, etc.) are just coincidentally spot on because he's simply that attractive, or if it's pre-staged.

Ok I'm done. My heart is racing thinking about him rn lol.
He has beautiful feet and legs. He takes great care of them and I’m sure he knows it drives people wild. He seems like the type to feed off the attention. And we’ll keep giving it to him ‍♂️

Noahkav8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He already posts with little clothes lol. But I do agree that he's an exhibitionist, ain't no one posting that much shirtless and barefoot pics without an agenda lol. I love him showing off.
It’s a shame he didn’t come into his exhibition a lot sooner before he got married. Who knows what we would have gotten