Brett robinson big brother

laincognito24

Mythical Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
I've asked multiple times to see his dick even offering to pay, and he's never offered
Every single person on his OF should immediately stop following him. He’s treating everyone like a fool by stealing your money and giving you absolutely nothing. Its stupid. Anyone paying should stop right away. Hit him where it hurts. These boys don’t want to work. No more handouts.

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every single person on his OF should immediately stop following him. He’s treating everyone like a fool by stealing your money and giving you absolutely nothing. Its stupid. Anyone paying should stop right away. Hit him where it hurts. These boys don’t want to work. No more handouts.
I've only ever given him $4 and that was basically for something he had already posted for free. So lesson learned for me, haven't given him anything since. Just messaging back and forth. He gets pretty sexual with his messages sometimes, then he'll send a message and ask for a tip to continue. I just ignore it and wait a few days. Then he'll start messaging again. Of course it's also a good possibility it's not even him, but whoever he has managing his account instead.

Reactions: hornyaf84

JDFeet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a video of Brett showing and flexing his soles in my collection of public figures showing their feet (mostly from cameo but Brett's was a private message) DM if interested in his vid or any of the others and we'll chat!
Who’s the first guy on the 3rd row left side?