Bret Mossing

DustinStyles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He works out at my gym. The epitome of douche baggery

I recently added him on Snapchat and the amount of flexing in his gym would drive me insane.. he’s good looking without a doubt but his constant need to show off is just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: youami and tx005557

youami

Legendary Member
Media
I recently added him on Snapchat and the amount of flexing in his gym would drive me insane.. he’s good looking without a doubt but his constant need to show off is just too much.
I've stopped following Bret, itsqcp and others on snapchat bc I can't deal with the 120+ snaps on their stories everyday!! :scream: : unamused: :sleeping: don't have the time and it's becoming same same, lol

Girldindin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've stopped following Bret, itsqcp and others on snapchat bc I can't deal with the 120+ snaps on their stories everyday!! :scream: : unamused: :sleeping: don't have the time and it's becoming same same, lol
It’s really annoying when he reposts the same snaps multiple times in the same week, how much do they earn on snap??:sob:

Ritrudge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He competes. Practicing posing is an important part of his training.