Brenton Thwaites

Selizam2

Legendary Member
Media
Silly ramble: It's wild to me that they had such an opportunity with him to really capitalize off his ass in spandex and they mutually dropped the ball so hard. We have like.. what... 4 okay shots in FIVE years?

Isn't the character usually pretty sexualized in the source material? Or was it because the target demo was men who don't wanna see that kinda thing and they wanted to be taken seriously and stupidly didn't try and snatch up the female Supernatural fans who kept those guys employed for like over a decade.

I (delusionally) feel like if they gave us a few more butt shots a season (even a goofy set video on social media would do) and capitalized off of the himbo boy butt craze that was happening simultaneously on tiktok things would have panned out a lot differently for the show.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Silly ramble: It's wild to me that they had such an opportunity with him to really capitalize off his ass in spandex and they mutually dropped the ball so hard. We have like.. what... 4 okay shots in FIVE years?

Isn't the character usually pretty sexualized in the source material? Or was it because the target demo was men who don't wanna see that kinda thing and they wanted to be taken seriously and stupidly didn't try and snatch up the female Supernatural fans who kept those guys employed for like over a decade.

I (delusionally) feel like if they gave us a few more butt shots a season (even a goofy set video on social media would do) and capitalized off of the himbo boy butt craze that was happening simultaneously on tiktok things would have panned out a lot differently for the show.

Wasn’t that other character, very muscular, who left the show to do some CIA espionage show nude a lot and highly sexualized on the show? Maybe it just came down to the actor’s comfort or interest in that interpretation?

monstermilo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
Wasn’t that other character, very muscular, who left the show to do some CIA espionage show nude a lot and highly sexualized on the show? Maybe it just came down to the actor’s comfort or interest in that interpretation?
mean Alan ritchinson got naked except for his dick on this show. And Brenton’s been nude in movies before so I think it was jus the writers didn’t have him in any nude scenes :(

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response