Brendon Wharton (@brendanwhartonfit)

Strdr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow amazing, but those armpit hair is way too long, he can perform "haircut style" on it.
Well, here's the thing - it shouldn't concern you) I mean, it's his business, not to mention that many people don't like guys who are smooth in all places)

Karim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, here's the thing - it shouldn't concern you) I mean, it's his business, not to mention that many people don't like guys who are smooth in all places)
I smell delusion, obsession, and a tad bit of deflective behaviour. Thank god he fuck pussy.

Strdr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I smell delusion, obsession, and a tad bit of deflective behaviour. Thank god he fuck pussy.
what is the name of the deviation when a person smells something that cannot smell? even more frightening is the ability to draw conclusions from nothing)

Karim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what is the name of the deviation when a person smells something that cannot smell? even more frightening is the ability to draw conclusions from nothing)
I got the feeling that English is not your primary language, kinda pointless but adiós!

Reactions: Nomdean

Strdr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got the feeling that English is not your primary language, kinda pointless but adiós!
if you're implying that I misinterpreted the meaning of your phrase, then don't worry, I'm not an idiot) But you should stop being so passive aggressive too :expressionless: