Braydan Ifould

mwmnudist38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So does Braydon respond to fans at all? He seems to be unresponsive on Instagram, Onlyfans, Facebook and Twitter! ‍♂️
Unfortunately, I've tried on all platforms and have never had a response. I'm sure he gets lots of DMs - but if you're asking me for my $$, maybe even a "hey, man!"

Reactions: Rossco06

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

otokonoko

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey y'all. I'm doing something experimental here for the first time. Let me know what you think and if you want to see more. Enjoy!​

One evening, Braydan invited you over to his place for a quiet night in. Little did you know he had a surprise in store for you. As you entered his room, your eyes widened in surprise when you saw him in his hat, glasses, and shirt – a rather unusual getup for a date night. But what caught your attention even more was the fact that he was not wearing any pants, his form-fitting underwear left little to the imagination.

"Whoa, hi there," you squeakily greeted Braydan, trying hard to pull your straying gaze from his beautiful bulge and butt.

Braydan let out a naughty smirk. Seems your attempt was in vain after all. "You like what you see?" he asked as he strode closer to you.

You weren't able to word out a reply as Braydan pulled you inside and shoved you onto his couch. As you settled yourself, he put on some soft music, setting the mood just right. You sensed that something was different tonight.

"Hey, uhh, what are you planning?" you asked Braydan, raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled playfully. "Oh, just wait and see. I've got something special planned for you tonight."

Curiosity piqued, you couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. "Alright, I'm intrigued. What is it?"

With a sly grin, Braydan walked towards the center of the room. He began to move with a grace and sensuality that you had never seen before. As he got closer, he gestured for you:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

You gulped in anticipation, hypnotized, and slowly moved yourself to the edge of the couch, closer to Braydan. Your eyes were fixed on the sexy scene right in front of you. Braydan's intention tonight was clear. For you to sit back and enjoy the show.

With deliberate eagerness, Braydan removed his glasses and threw them to the side, revealing the full intensity of his captivating eyes. He then tossed his hat aside, freeing his hair as he scruffed it seductively, adding an air of wild allure.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

You wanted nothing but to pounce on him right now, but you could tell from Braydan's piercing gaze as you locked eyes with him that he wanted you to stay still and watch.

Your heart raced as he unbuttoned his shirt, slowly revealing his toned chest, sending shivers down your spine. As he loosened the last button, Braydan asked, smiling wickedly, his voice a sultry whisper:

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

You bit your lip, unable to tear your gaze away from his mesmerizing display. "I love it," you replied, your voice low and filled with desire. Braydan's tantalizing abs were teasing you right in front of your face. You wanted to feel them, touch them, lick them, but you relented.

He winked at you. "Good. I've been practicing in secret. Wanted to surprise you."

"Well, consider me surprised," you replied with a smirk, unable to take your eyes off him.

Feeling the seductive atmosphere, you couldn't resist playing along. "Seems kinda unfair if you're the only one losing your clothes here," you said jokingly.

Braydan smiled, still locking his eyes with yours. "Oh, you'll lose yours, babe," he said. "I will tear them right off of you..!"

You could feel your cheeks heating up as you heard that last response. "Oh yeah?" you replied. "How are you going to tear my clothes off?", your voice laced with desire, wanting to know his plan.

With a hint of mischief, Braydan peeled off his shirt, exposing his chiseled body to you. Braydan's gaze smoldered with desire as he replied:

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

The words sent a shiver of anticipation down your spine. Braydan's sheer confidence and sensuality were intoxicating, and you found yourself completely under his spell. He had stripped completely down to nothing but his underwear now. His muscles glistened, sculpted as if they were art, designed exclusively for your every desire. The tattoo adorning his right sleeve accentuated his beatiful body even more. Yet the show hadn't finished.

"Braydan, you're driving me crazy," you admitted, your voice husky with desire.

He moved closer, the heat of his body enveloping you, yet deliberately avoiding contact with your skin. "I like driving you crazy," he whispered, his hot breath grazing your earlobe.

A soft moan escaped your lips as you surrendered to the imagined pleasure of his touch. Every caress, every kiss felt like an electric shock, igniting a fire within you. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and your heart pounded with Braydan's every movement.

With a playful grin, Braydan led his hand towards the last piece of clothing, his underwear. The poor piece of cloth could barely hide his humongous dick. He moaned as he grazed his bulge ever so slightly. As he bounced it playfully, Braydan said seductively to you:

ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif

With a smile full of anticipation, you replied, "Give it to me."

He then fucks you right then and there on the couch, wrecking your slutty hole, and fills it with his cum lol.

otokonoko

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Attempt #2​

Your heart raced with excitement as you looked at Braydan with lustful eyes. It had taken a bit of convincing, but you were thrilled that Braydan had agreed to step out of his comfort zone. He knew it meant a lot for you to take this leap of faith.

Braydan crawled himself onto the edge of the bed. He tried his best to keep steady, but you could tell from his face that he was a nervous wreck. Nothing peculiar, of course. This is something new for him, after all. It's not every day that he opens himself up completely to someone like this, and you're really glad that someone is you.

As he positioned himself, Braydan slowly slid his pants down. Keeping his voice as steady as possible, he seductively invited you:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

The sight before you made your mouth water. Braydan's hole, all in its full glory, on display just inches away from your face. You could tell that no one had ever ravished this gourmet piece of ass. The hole was pink, puckering, twitching ever so slightly, as if it were pulling you towards it. You wanted nothing more than to shove your whole tongue in it and lick every inch of those uncharted spots, but you gulped down. You had planned your whole life for this very moment, and it had to be done properly.

"Aren't you gonna do anything?" Braydan asked. He seemed to have noticed you staring at his hole a bit too long. He sounded nervous, but there was definitely a hint of anticipation in his voice.

"Why don't you spread them for me."

"W-what!?"

"You heard me."

Braydan let out an annoyed grunt. He hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to expect, but with your encouragement, he placed his finger cautiously around his rim. He felt and trailed it around slowly. As the tips of his fingers grazed his hole, he let out a whispered gasp. Slowly, he used his hand to spread his hole, opening it up. Looking back at you, Braydan said, teasingly:

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

You grinned. Braydan's twitching hole didn't know what was about to hit it. As Braydan was spreading his hole even more, you suddenly grabbed onto his cheeks and planted your tongue deep. You immediately swirled your tongue around inside Braydan, licking his inner walls.

"Fuck! Oh, f-fuck..!" Braydan yelled out a surprised scream. The sudden sensation from your tongue as it invaded his asshole must have been shocking for him, yet he didn't reject it.

You savored Braydan's taste, moving your tongue sensually around his rim, exploring every inch of its surface. With each lick, saliva started to drip down your fingers and Braydan's hole, creating a tantalizing mess. But you didn't mind; in fact, you found it oddly satisfying. You continued to indulge in the treat, alternating between gentle licks and deep, passionate bites. As you delved deeper into the experience, you became fully immersed in the moment, losing yourself in the pleasure Braydan's beautiful ass brought.

"D-don't stop..!" you could hear Braydan pleading with you. "K-keep goi.. f-fuck!" His moans had pretty much filled the entire room. Hearing that, you suddenly retracted yourself from Braydan's hole. This was part of your plan, after all.

Braydan's alluring moans stopped almost immediately. He looked back at you, still flushed from the experience:

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

Holy fuck! You didn't expect those words to ever come out of Braydan's mouth. You considered for a while to fulfill his pleading and continue where you left off, but you relented. There are other things that you want to do to Braydan.

"Finger yourself for me," you said to Braydan in a strict yet seductive voice.

You were kind of expecting Braydan to complain again, but contrary to your expectations, Braydan proceeded to guide his middle finger onto his hole and slowly inserted it. The saliva from previously made it slide in very easily, and Braydan's finger was inside in one thrust.

"I want you to find a spot inside you," you said, encouragingly. "Use your finger. It will feel better. Find the spot, and you'll feel good."

Braydan nodded, his face gave a mixture of excitement and anticipation building within him. You could see slowly that the discomfort he was experiencing gradually gave way to a pleasant tingling sensation. He seemed surprised by the change.

"It's... getting better," Braydan acknowledged, the intrigue in his eyes growing.

With your guidance and his growing curiosity, he continued to explore his hole, searching for the elusive spot that promised pleasure beyond imagination. Each touch made him bite his lips, sending shivers down his spine, and he let out a soft moan of curiosity and intrigue.

"Oh, that feels... fuck..," Braydan gasped, his breath quickening.

"You're so close, babe. Keep going, you're almost there," you encouraged, your voice low and sultry.

As Braydan pressed on, the sensation seemed to become more intense. His face showed a mix of pleasure and excitement, his inhibitions fading as he allowed himself to embrace the experience fully. Suddenly, amidst his moans, Braydan exclaimed:

ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif

You smiled, delighted by his pleasure. Braydan thrusted his body up and down, riding his own finger, trying to stimulate the spot he just found more and more. He looked so beautiful.

You could audibly heard Braydan's heart raced with anticipation as he pressed further, the pleasure now overshadowing any lingering discomfort. He gasped and moaned softly, the intensity building with every movement of his finger.

"Oh my god, this is incredible!" he exclaimed, his body responding to the intensity his fingers brought to him.

You chuckled softly, thrilled to witness his pleasure. "You got it, babe! Keep pressing it."

As Braydan continued to explore his hole, a wave of euphoria washed over him. His eyes widened:

ezgif.com-optimize (4).gif

With your guidance, Braydan experienced an extraordinary journey of pleasure, completely lost in the moment. You watched as he succumbed to the pleasure, indulging in the sensation that courses through his body. His eyes rolled back and his body convulsing delightly.

After what feels like an eternity of pleasure, Braydan finally withdraws his finger, his face flushed and his breathing heavy. "Fuck.. That was..," he pants, looking at you with awe.

You grin proudly, knowing that you did all this to him.

"Ready for the next part?", you whispered to Braydan, teasingly.

Turns out he wasn't ready for the next part. He got up, slammed you to the bed, fucks you right then and there on the bed, wrecking your slutty hole, and fills it with his cum lol.

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Hey y'all. I'm doing something experimental here for the first time. Let me know what you think and if you want to see more. Enjoy!​

One evening, Braydan invited you over to his place for a quiet night in. Little did you know he had a surprise in store for you. As you entered his room, your eyes widened in surprise when you saw him in his hat, glasses, and shirt – a rather unusual getup for a date night. But what caught your attention even more was the fact that he was not wearing any pants, his form-fitting underwear left little to the imagination.

"Whoa, hi there," you squeakily greeted Braydan, trying hard to pull your straying gaze from his beautiful bulge and butt.

Braydan let out a naughty smirk. Seems your attempt was in vain after all. "You like what you see?" he asked as he strode closer to you.

You weren't able to word out a reply as Braydan pulled you inside and shoved you onto his couch. As you settled yourself, he put on some soft music, setting the mood just right. You sensed that something was different tonight.

"Hey, uhh, what are you planning?" you asked Braydan, raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled playfully. "Oh, just wait and see. I've got something special planned for you tonight."

Curiosity piqued, you couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. "Alright, I'm intrigued. What is it?"

With a sly grin, Braydan walked towards the center of the room. He began to move with a grace and sensuality that you had never seen before. As he got closer, he gestured for you:

You gulped in anticipation, hypnotized, and slowly moved yourself to the edge of the couch, closer to Braydan. Your eyes were fixed on the sexy scene right in front of you. Braydan's intention tonight was clear. For you to sit back and enjoy the show.

With deliberate eagerness, Braydan removed his glasses and threw them to the side, revealing the full intensity of his captivating eyes. He then tossed his hat aside, freeing his hair as he scruffed it seductively, adding an air of wild allure.

You wanted nothing but to pounce on him right now, but you could tell from Braydan's piercing gaze as you locked eyes with him that he wanted you to stay still and watch.

Your heart raced as he unbuttoned his shirt, slowly revealing his toned chest, sending shivers down your spine. As he loosened the last button, Braydan asked, smiling wickedly, his voice a sultry whisper:

You bit your lip, unable to tear your gaze away from his mesmerizing display. "I love it," you replied, your voice low and filled with desire. Braydan's tantalizing abs were teasing you right in front of your face. You wanted to feel them, touch them, lick them, but you relented.

He winked at you. "Good. I've been practicing in secret. Wanted to surprise you."

"Well, consider me surprised," you replied with a smirk, unable to take your eyes off him.

Feeling the seductive atmosphere, you couldn't resist playing along. "Seems kinda unfair if you're the only one losing your clothes here," you said jokingly.

Braydan smiled, still locking his eyes with yours. "Oh, you'll lose yours, babe," he said. "I will tear them right off of you..!"

You could feel your cheeks heating up as you heard that last response. "Oh yeah?" you replied. "How are you going to tear my clothes off?", your voice laced with desire, wanting to know his plan.

With a hint of mischief, Braydan peeled off his shirt, exposing his chiseled body to you. Braydan's gaze smoldered with desire as he replied:

The words sent a shiver of anticipation down your spine. Braydan's sheer confidence and sensuality were intoxicating, and you found yourself completely under his spell. He had stripped completely down to nothing but his underwear now. His muscles glistened, sculpted as if they were art, designed exclusively for your every desire. The tattoo adorning his right sleeve accentuated his beatiful body even more. Yet the show hadn't finished.

"Braydan, you're driving me crazy," you admitted, your voice husky with desire.

He moved closer, the heat of his body enveloping you, yet deliberately avoiding contact with your skin. "I like driving you crazy," he whispered, his hot breath grazing your earlobe.

A soft moan escaped your lips as you surrendered to the imagined pleasure of his touch. Every caress, every kiss felt like an electric shock, igniting a fire within you. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and your heart pounded with Braydan's every movement.

With a playful grin, Braydan led his hand towards the last piece of clothing, his underwear. The poor piece of cloth could barely hide his humongous dick. He moaned as he grazed his bulge ever so slightly. As he bounced it playfully, Braydan said seductively to you:

With a smile full of anticipation, you replied, "Give it to me."

He then fucks you right then and there on the couch, wrecking your slutty hole, and fills it with his cum lol.
wooow

mwmnudist38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I can admit - I fell into temptation and bought a month of Braydan's OF. It's been over a year and maybe a short vid clip and the Instagram pics. And nothing else knew since I last bought a subscription (over a year ago). I think all off his video clips maybe total 2hrs?

Rossco06

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I can admit - I fell into temptation and bought a month of Braydan's OF. It's been over a year and maybe a short vid clip and the Instagram pics. And nothing else knew since I last bought a subscription (over a year ago). I think all off his video clips maybe total 2hrs?
Yeah, what's going on with him? His posts are so scarce and he never responds TO ANY messages. Hot guy but STINKING attitude to customers.