Brawadis - faze rugs brother

Prestonscotty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In
I think he broke up with girlfriend there no picture on his instagram anymore did I miss something
I’m his latest video which was 3 days ago he states that him and jasmine broke up.. at first o thought it was a prank and clickbait like usual lol but it was a genuine video of him saying that the relationship didn’t work out. It’s about10 mins and I was just waiting for the words “it was just a prank” but that never was said so I think they really broke up. But it’s surprising bc they seemed perfectly fine and happy, not sure what happen. I feel like one of them had to of cheat bc you don’t just go from really happy and in love then a week later you guys aren’t dating anymore.

SilentButDeadly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In

I’m his latest video which was 3 days ago he states that him and jasmine broke up.. at first o thought it was a prank and clickbait like usual lol but it was a genuine video of him saying that the relationship didn’t work out. It’s about10 mins and I was just waiting for the words “it was just a prank” but that never was said so I think they really broke up. But it’s surprising bc they seemed perfectly fine and happy, not sure what happen. I feel like one of them had to of cheat bc you don’t just go from really happy and in love then a week later you guys aren’t dating anymore.
Did he not say what happened? If not, tf was he talking about for 10 1/2 minutes?!?

Prestonscotty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No he didnt say what happens lol, basically the only thing he was saying the whole time was that “you guys probably know, you find the one, the one that you think you’ll get married to and have kids with but it just doesn’t work out” basically just 10 mins of him repeating that
Did he not say what happened? If not, tf was he talking about for 10 1/2 minutes?!?

seleno1988

Expert Member
Media
In

I feel like she cheated on him or he cheated too I watched the video too I was like waiting for him to say it a prank but they did broke up I was so shock hopefully someone tells us why they broke up I feel like she gonna say something to get clout let see what happens

getatme97

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel like she cheated on him or he cheated too I watched the video too I was like waiting for him to say it a prank but they did broke up I was so shock hopefully someone tells us why they broke up I feel like she gonna say something to get clout let see what happens
I personally don’t think it was a cheating situation. I recall somewhere in the video he said it was him that decided to end the relationship. He also says he had reached out to her to ask if she wanted to be in the video. I don’t think you would do that with someone who cheated on you lol