Brandon harding

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
most of us have macs, sadly don't see a workaround for it ;(

also if he has DRM on, it's time for him to show that face while he pleasures himself!!
They really should make DRM illegal. I know it's to protect the creators and their content and their privacy, but it's not fair to us.

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
Why’s it getting deleted?
Someone either reports it as stolen content (or that the copyright belongs to someone else than the poster) or maybe someone told Brandon about this site and thread and is now monitoring it.
If there is ever a copyright dispute the site must remove the content.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone either reports it as stolen content (or that the copyright belongs to someone else than the poster) or maybe someone told Brandon about this site and thread and is now monitoring it.
If there is ever a copyright dispute the site must remove the content.
There's more than enough "copyright" content all over this website, but the folks who run it don't have the manpower to monitor every single posts and thread to know about every single picture and video that shouldn't be here.

So like any other adult or non-adult website out there, they depend on the whistleblowers to let them know all about it. But it also seems like only certain threads on this website are targeted probably by the same members who keep waving the flag in the air and reporting it all.

Which is such a stupid crazy system and obviously these people haven't nothing better to do with their lives. But it's like what do they think they're going to get out of it by reporting everything. Absolutely nothing, that's what they're going to get.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it’s pretty obvious that the thread is monitored, since a lot of content gets deleted over time
Well, as I said many pages ago on this thread get it as soon as you see it. Even if you sign up to someone's onlyfans, get it as soon as you see it, cause at any moment the guy himself can delete a video or his whole entire onlyfans account all together.

I learned a long time ago not to procrastinate and think that these pictures and videos I really like will always be there. Even if they've been sitting on a thread for several months. Cause at any time it can be deleted.

Especially the really hard to find content on some of these hot guys, that may not even be onlyfans material. Meaning if whatever hot guys onlyfans content isn't here it's usually on other websites. But any other adult content they created is usually harder to find.