Bradley simpson

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're working on parallel projects right now. James is on solo tour, Con is on tour with his other band, The Lunar Year, and Brad will announce his album very soon. They'll let everyone know when Vamps is finished.
James McVey would have shitcanned The Vamps in an instant if he'd had any follow on success from I'm A Celebrity. I think it probably just paid for his wedding.
His solo EP didn't bother the charts either.
I think the band will be on an extended hiatus, but I don't think they'll risk announcing a split. They'll keep The Vamps as something to fall back on.
But I hope their solo adventures do well.

uv7p

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite what the website is for, Brad is actually super talented and I genuinely love his music. Sad there likely wont be a follow up to Cherry Blossom for years, if at all, but if reality was controlled by me the first thing I would ask for in this situation would be that Brad does a solo album/career. Im happy with this.

Seems to be a somewhat unpopular opinion overall but I actually quite like Cherry Blossom. At first I didn't for some reason, but it grew on me. Maybe he will continue in that general direction but probably not, he has always seemed to have a very wide range of favorite artists and influences so we will see. Im sure it will be good regardless of what it is.

GMfree

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Feels to me like they really like each other and making music together but they realise that the Vamps are not getting any bigger. They never really 'made it' and they ight as well try other things while they still can. Seems fair enough

bigdaddydude

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Feels to me like they really like each other and making music together but they realise that the Vamps are not getting any bigger. They never really 'made it' and they ight as well try other things while they still can. Seems fair enough
I agree. They've had some success, but they didn't make it big like the boybands have done. Hopefully they will get some solo experience, then get back together in a couple of years.