Bradlee Wannemacher/ Martin

RyanRicky

Experimental Member
Media
Correct

In fact, if you purchased all of Bradlee's DM images from February 1st 2021 till now you would have paid $350USD and all the locked posts you would have paid $974USD.

I did relent and buy one of his 12 days of Christmas frontal set because he promoted a buy one of my 12 days of Christmas and get another one free. I'm still waiting for him to send the free one.

The only way to send him a comment or DM is by paying a tip.

Also, his dick is not bad but not as huge as he makes out. 6-7 inches would be my guess.
Call the Beverly hills office of Keller. Williams where wannemacher works the real estate company

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know there’s a video out there of him fucking Martin he and Martin spoke about how they filmed it and uploaded it to his OF wayyy back when they were still together and he was just starting his OF I really wish somehow that video was found

K.david

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Romieron35

Bran123456

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know there’s a video out there of him fucking Martin he and Martin spoke about how they filmed it and uploaded it to his OF wayyy back when they were still together and he was just starting his OF I really wish somehow that video was found
Ive been searching for this since he mentioned it!

Raggae_Shark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
omg what i would give for this. I've heard about it some years ago and i still hope it surfaces somewhere.

Admiralw238

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure. Last time I wasted my money, he was just reposting old stuff. Probably pretty sad that he dried up and had to move back with his parents.
He posted some pretty buff shots in his Instagram so obviously he's been working out.

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure. Last time I wasted my money, he was just reposting old stuff. Probably pretty sad that he dried up and had to move back with his parents.
Yeah my understanding is that he rotates the same content in and out to give the appearance that he is regularly adding new content. Very scummy practice that OF should not allow.

Reactions: Admiralw238

gabriel celaya

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

bretos

Sexy Member
Media
Well I broke my own rule and resubbed for a month to see what was happening.

He’s back trying to sell PPV videos, but at least it’s $25 for 2 minutes. Also trying to get people to buy him clothes which he’d nude model. Feed pictures are mostly what you could post on Instagram.

Jokes on me .. enjoy my $10 Brad.

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I broke my own rule and resubbed for a month to see what was happening.

He’s back trying to sell PPV videos, but at least it’s $25 for 2 minutes. Also trying to get people to buy him clothes which he’d nude model. Feed pictures are mostly what you could post on Instagram.

Jokes on me .. enjoy my $10 Brad.

Sorry to hear you got burned again falling for his scam.

But I think this post just got you on the mailing list for the Trump Bible :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Admiralw238