Boy with Vagina

sven_gay: Yes I love big hung Boys, but some Years ago (maybe 7) I met a Boy who had no Cock. He was 18, looking like a normal Boy.He told me he lost it because of an accident, and then they built him a female Vagina. But as he told me his Nuts were inside his Body i couldnt believe the story of the accident. I think he was some kind of hermaphrodite. But I wouldnt ask him so much questions. He told me that I was the first one who he showed it. And since then I dream about him. Unfortunatly I could not find him anymore. Does anyone know a boy like that? It would be great for me to
meet him. Im not looking for a TS ! Sorry for my english, Im from Germany. If there is any big hung Boy near me It would be also great to get a response from You. I am 34jears and my cock is about 8 Inches.

flame: He is not a hermaphrodite. A hermaphrodite is borned with two sexual organs - the penis and the vagina.

Just wondering why he didn't replace his lost cock with a 'new' cock? hehe... hmm... maybe because vagina is easier to 'make' :D

sven_gay: well, i have not been so near to him that I could see if there is not a very little Penis. Some men are born with a vagina and a cock not much bigger than a clit, but that i couldn't see. As he said his balls where inside, I had the Idea that he maybe could be a hermaphrodite.
But what ist there funny about?

flame: [quote author=sven_gay link=board=youth;num=1070285694;start=0#2 date=12/01/03 at 14:43:25]well, i have not been so near to him that I could see if there is not a very little Penis. Some men are born with a vagina and a cock not much bigger than a clit, but that i couldn't see. As he said his balls where inside, I had the Idea that he maybe could be a hermaphrodite.
But what ist there funny about?[/quote]

Oww I see... I thought he has a penis and had it removed and replaced with vagina... then if that's the situation, then he is indeed a hermaphrodite.

Nothing... did I offend you? sorry for that...