Boopyape

quantum

Superior Member
Media
I still think he is looking good, I just don't get his shtick. His TikToks are cringe, and he's just not funny. He comes across as self-absorbed, and not in an endearing way.

He can keep teasing as much as he wants, but he'd probably make more money in LA by doing an OF than being an actor out of work. If I were him I'd try to get my coin before twunk death sets in and people lose interest.

Reactions: azboyslut

Monkey pro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still think he is looking good, I just don't get his shtick. His TikToks are cringe, and he's just not funny. He comes across as self-absorbed, and not in an endearing way.

He can keep teasing as much as he wants, but he'd probably make more money in LA by doing an OF than being an actor out of work. If I were him I'd try to get my coin before twunk death sets in and people lose interest.
Had a friend who went to the Same school as him. They said he was really annoying and self absorbed as you said.

Reactions: quantum

Monkey pro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sure, Jan
you don’t have to believe me, I could care less. I only mentioned that bc someone made an observation and it reminded me of when a friend of mines told me that as well. Further more if you follow him he do in fact come off snobbish / self absorbed like the average online gay Asian man

quantum

Superior Member
Media
and you follow this thread and his social media because of his looks. So let's not get on a high horse

LOL. I mean... I follow plenty of hot guys on social media who aren't self-obsessed and actually seem like interesting people.
In my opinion, it's hotter when they have something else going on. Like Pietro Boselli having a PhD in engineering. Or even all the cute Twitch streamers.

Reactions: thickynicky69