Boner5150 ?

Jakels286

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m all for a return but he needs variety. He’s hot but his material is seen one, seen them all kinda type.
We need him to spice things up
Is it tho? Or have we just gotten bored , cause he does naked workout vids , underwear, fucking, cum shots and jerk off, toys, asshole content even dildos and farting and creampies. Like for most OF boys that’s a lot. And I hear he even used to do extreme stuff for requests like shit

Tiray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it tho? Or have we just gotten bored , cause he does naked workout vids , underwear, fucking, cum shots and jerk off, toys, asshole content even dildos and farting and creampies. Like for most OF boys that’s a lot. And I hear he even used to do extreme stuff for requests like shit
Fuck that’s hot

Reactions: Beau13

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes he does all that stuff, softcore to hardcore. But what we need for him to do in his "return" is to return to those bathroom stalls and videotape another enounter with a guy, hopefully one that doesn't end up with him arrested again lol

Zoey Nicole

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if it got him arrested once before, don’t you think that’s asking for a bit much…?
Yes he does all that stuff, softcore to hardcore. But what we need for him to do in his "return" is to return to those bathroom stalls and videotape another enounter with a guy, hopefully one that doesn't end up with him arrested again lol

Getmes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The bathroom stalls? I'm guessing the videos no longer exist?

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it got him arrested once before, don’t you think that’s asking for a bit much…?
Was mostly joking though maybe he could set up a gloryhole curtain in his livingroom or that basement/garage he films in and service guys that way lol.

The bathroom stalls? I'm guessing the videos no longer exist?
There never was video, just a police report. If you search the thread you can get all the tea there.

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
He's done fucking videos?

Reactions: 0jockboy0

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response