Blond Bodybuilder Champion Kevin Schnittker

ExamFreaker

Cherished Member
Media
Right, so they're actually mocking this guy for having a "micro-penis" (whether he, medically-speaking, actually does or not). Basically mocking him for something he can't help and has no control over - like being born with some physical handicap or intellectual impairment (would they be as quick to mock a bodybuilder with only one arm, or a deformed leg, or who suffers from Downs Syndrome?).

And yet they're also mocking him for (clearly) working incredibly hard to build up his (frankly glorious) muscles so as to be the best version of himself that he can actually be.

Charming. Just lovely.

And then they also suggest that he uses steroids to achieve that drool-worthy physique and that this contributes to his alleged "micro-penis" (which is further bullshit as steroids shrink the testes, not the penis).

What a wonderful world....

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right, so they're actually mocking this guy for having a "micro-penis"
And then they also suggest that he uses steroids to achieve that drool-worthy physique and that this contributes to his alleged "micro-penis" (which is further bullshit as steroids shrink the testes, not the penis).

What a wonderful world....
Agreed. As one who uses Testosterone replacement (similar physical symptoms will occur), I can say my balls have shrunk. But my cock is the same I've always had. Couple things to consider about some folks views on micro penises: First, for some it's a fetish they enjoy looking at. Note the equal number of close up butt hole shots of that guy. That gives one the impression the poster may be a "top" and would want to fuck him. I kind of think a well built guy with a small penis makes him sexy and approachable. Not in a demeaning way but a want to touch and feel that cock and balls. Another point is some are into small penis humiliation. But that's usually for their own cock to be made fun of. It's very popular here btw. The final thing to note is most times when these types of pics are posted - the OP doesn't show his own pics on his profile. Telling.

D

deleted2191631

Wow! He's hot! Kudos to him! Being so exhibitionistic!! Shouldn't all bodybuilders be this way? Isn't this Why you build? To show off???

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock and balls practically twins with his, so to be fair, our cocks are about 2 inches, not the 1 inch specified. 1 inch of cock head, 1 inch of shaft when soft. Essentially, we're like rap superstar Ray J was... in his mom's first trimester.