Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still want to know what this guy is really about. For me he has a perfect body, like jeez its incredible. The dedication and work he puts in at the gym shows. People dogged his face but I think he’s cute. His dick… is magnificent. Like big and looks prerfect, he’s got a great stroke technique that shows off his size.
He puts out an impressive amount of content and although it’s all very similar he still turns me on with each one. Is he really bi? Idk…
The few words I’ve exchanged his messages come across very robotic and staged in a way. The content he puts out is solely directed towards men which is an odd choice, not sure if it’s truly gay baiting, but there’s a lot of straight guys who know the true money market is pushing towards getting gay subscribers.
But Part me also thinks maybe is more gay then he’s ready to show or admit and this online persona is where he feels comfortable showing that (especially with his “buddy” he occasionally plays with.)

I’m still a fan despite my questions, he’s hot AF!

Reactions: Colormecaroline

Amerlyn08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I still want to know what this guy is really about. For me he has a perfect body, like jeez its incredible. The dedication and work he puts in at the gym shows. People dogged his face but I think he’s cute. His dick… is magnificent. Like big and looks prerfect, he’s got a great stroke technique that shows off his size.
He puts out an impressive amount of content and although it’s all very similar he still turns me on with each one. Is he really bi? Idk…
The few words I’ve exchanged his messages come across very robotic and staged in a way. The content he puts out is solely directed towards men which is an odd choice, not sure if it’s truly gay baiting, but there’s a lot of straight guys who know the true money market is pushing towards getting gay subscribers.
But Part me also thinks maybe is more gay then he’s ready to show or admit and this online persona is where he feels comfortable showing that (especially with his “buddy” he occasionally plays with.)

I’m still a fan despite my questions, he’s hot AF!
I’ve messaged him a few times too. He always responds but with these somewhat long, and like you mentioned, robotic sounding messages. Almost like it’s an AI responding lol. He’s not obligated to respond of course but I wish it sounded more “genuine”. Or maybe that’s just how he writes and I need to remember it’s just OF lol (…. Damn I need a hobby). Love his content regardless hahah

Reactions: dfw051980

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve messaged him a few times too. He always responds but with these somewhat long, and like you mentioned, robotic sounding messages. Almost like it’s an AI responding lol. He’s not obligated to respond of course but I wish it sounded more “genuine”. Or maybe that’s just how he writes and I need to remember it’s just OF lol (…. Damn I need a hobby). Love his content regardless hahah
I honestly wouldn’t put the world that he is A.I. or maybe it is all an imposter. Or maybe the faceless buddy who sucks him is the one running the account. Idk something is off with the whole deal to me….

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think he’s just a G4P queerbaiter, tale as old as time. I’ll still watch!
Stop this bi erasure now.

Time and time again we have to circle back and explain that if Blessed has declared that he is bisexual, there is zero need to question him or discredit what he has said. And time and time again we need to ask for this bi erasure/questioning to end because every 3 pages there's someone else bringing it up again and again. As members of the LGBTQIA+ community, you should have a better understanding of sexuality and gender. He has zero reasons to lie about his orientation. In fact, judging by the types of comment that we so often see around these areas, he probably would have done a lot more money if he had marketed himself as G4P.

PS1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop this bi erasure now.

Time and time again we have to circle back and explain that if Blessed has declared that he is bisexual, there is zero need to question him or discredit what he has said. And time and time again we need to ask for this bi erasure/questioning to end because every 3 pages there's someone else bringing it up again and again. As members of the LGBTQIA+ community, you should have a better understanding of sexuality and gender. He has zero reasons to lie about his orientation. In fact, judging by the types of comment that we so often see around these areas, he probably would have done a lot more money if he had marketed himself as G4P.
Dear diary,

Alleycat90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't know if this is much or not, but I ran across a guy that claims to be Blessed's face covered partner who runs his OF and Twitter accounts on Telegram.. Even says he's the one with his face covered in those vids, seems a bit off to me personally. Any suggestions on how to go about this? I'm all ears!

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well Well Well. He just posted this pic.anyone still subscribed can check to see if it’s actually going down… or can keep a look out. I will resubscribe to see him do anal… with a guy that is. Lol

Attachments

olivia pope

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well Well Well. He just posted this pic.anyone still subscribed can check to see if it’s actually going down… or can keep a look out. I will resubscribe to see him do anal… with a guy that is. Lol
never thought i’d see the day. if it's legit, we can finally put an end to all of the demanding! IMG_6238.gif

Reactions: dfw051980