Big cocks run in your family?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always assumed I inherited my big dick from my dad, as he was a fair bit taller than me. But I can't remember seeing him naked. He sadly passed away last yea, at the age of 84.
Clearing out some of his old stuff, with my mum, we came across some Polaroids they'd taken back in the 70s.
Fair play. It shows they were an open minded couple. Not pictures of them fucking, but just my dad, naked and erect.
Let's just say, I didn't inherit my size from him.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think this runs in family, my dad is nowhere big and I'm a fuckin dinosaur lmao
Don't discount your maternal genes @Linrulz ... there are definitely genetic connections between sons and the men in their mother's family like facial resemblances. The puzzle is why some are twins of their own father or paternal grandfather and some are moms brother or father twins. Same can be for cocks . The important thing is you got blessed with a big one. Hope you enjoy putting it to good use!

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't discount your maternal genes @Linrulz ... there are definitely genetic connections between sons and the men in their mother's family like facial resemblances. The puzzle is why some are twins of their own father or paternal grandfather and some are moms brother or father twins. Same can be for cocks . The important thing is you got blessed with a big one. Hope you enjoy putting it to good use!
Oh I love using it, about the genetic conection I was just supposing, I haven't seen many family members naked haha

happynakedbob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm rly big but i think my dad is close and my bro is even bigger, so yeah, kind of à family thing
F yeah it is, bro must be a star cause damn you hung like a horse.

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's the same way in my family. Im nowhere near as big as my dads. His pecker is massive! But im completely fine with him being bigger than i am. I may not have his size and thickness, but im proud that i came from it❤️
Dad was hung like a mule then, you are huge. Was he uncircumcised?

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody's showing pictures here. I have a buddy, FWB actually, who has the most perfect huge cock I've ever seen. His thickness and the dimple in his cockhead make me swoon. I just can't quit him. He is amazing in bed the way he takes command but with such passion. We really enjoy our time together.

He is the youngest of 4, the elder three are all daughters. His dad evidently died young. I'm imagining his mom who is 90+ and still mowing her lawn a year ago, romanced by her sweetheart's dashing good looks and huge package. The joy of finally having a son to carry on thy family name...he grows up to be a football star and rock n roller.. perfectly built, breathtakingly handsome...and gay.
Well at least in his case my dreams did cum true.

D

deleted24066651

Yes, I think they do. One time my dad caught me with a huge erection while I was jerking off. He let out a little scream and appologized, he said he didn't expect me to see me like that, but I could tell he was actually impressed and delighted with my size.

He then saw the ruler I had above my table and understood what I had been doing. He laughed and pointed at it. He said: "There's no need to do that son, that thing you are packing is huge, you don't need a ruler to see it". I blushed and laughed with him. He added: "I see you've grown to be so big, just as your old man, I'm proud of you kid", and then he left.

It was kinda weird but I loved that he told me that, it made me so happy. I myself am proud of my cock and it makes perfect sense that I have inherited it from my dad. He is a strong well-built male, so I'm not surprised that he also has a big dick. I went to sleep happy, knowing that the genes that run in my family would produce well endowed men.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I knew for sure! I'm not the biggest out there by any means but have been told a lot of times I was big. I am thick and I like that, just not as long as I'd like to be. My Dad had a fuckin' NICE one, as much of it as I saw back in the day. His was so thick and masculine looking with its big, puckered hole due to the perfect length of his foreskin. I never saw my brother's cocks after a certain age, so I don't know how we all stack up to Dad.

Here's mine.

Attachments

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish I knew for sure! I'm not the biggest out there by any means but have been told a lot of times I was big. I am thick and I like that, just not as long as I'd like to be. My Dad had a fuckin' NICE one, as much of it as I saw back in the day. His was so thick and masculine looking with its big, puckered hole due to the perfect length of his foreskin. I never saw my brother's cocks after a certain age, so I don't know how we all stack up to Dad.

Here's mine.
You cut or just big, my pops was uncut as well.