Big Brother Tom Bryant

peawhack

Superior Member
Media
This is spot on. He’s using the Paul Blackburn method of doing the bare minimum and stringing it out for as long as he can.
See, I would beleive that but
he's friends with Paul who also does onlyfans and also charges 20 quid
so I don't think he's as innocent as you would hope to believe.

the_captain

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think they are trying to use the Big Brother fame to capitalise on it.
I wonder if either of them has seen the level of thirst online for them and decided to milk it for money. The Gays were out strong watching BB last year.
Tease them with things they could never see on the show but leave them wanting more.

garby

Sexy Member
Media
To be fair I think OF as a whole can be dodgy when you’re subscribing. If they don’t have a Twitter advertising - then you have no idea what kind of content you are paying for. It does seem weird to work that way

RhinoMango

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My subscription expired and quite frankly I could not be less interested in resubscribing. Take the money Tom and get off my property

You won, Tom. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Tom. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Tom, take your money and get off my property :joy: