Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't realize they broke up. That's sad in a way.

As for this new season I've been so checked out of BB Canada for the last couple of seasons that I didn't realize it started a week or so ago.

The cast looks ok I guess.

How are people liking it so far? Make me a fan again.
I’m with you, I also stopped watching it two seasons ago. It sucks that our BB is so vanilla. BB Aus and UK show everything :heart_eyes:

Reactions: ss872

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if they fucked outside of bb. If not, they can fuck now for sure since him and pilli broke up lol
He only lives about a 15/20 minute walk away from me and unlike others like Raul or Kenny I’ve yet to see him on any of the apps. TBH beyond filtering as a strategy I don’t think he has any interest in men.

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m with you, I also stopped watching it two seasons ago. It sucks that our BB is so vanilla. BB Aus and UK show everything :heart_eyes:
BB in North America is a different beast altogether than BBUK or to a lesser extent AU. It’s unfortunate that the move from Slice to Global came at the cost of the shows willingness to take risks. The first few seasons were great because they were willing to set themselves apart from BBUS but as the show has progressed have really started following much of the same formula where if you’ve seen one season you’ve pretty much seen them all.

Reactions: Timbit

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nvm. I retract my statement. What an absolutely laughable HOH being a puppet for Anthony. Dumbass gameplay isn't sexy to me.
"I had to think logically and not personally"... By evicting the ONE person who would actually have your back!

It was so pathetic I actually felt sorry for him! lol