Big Brother 25 Men

GirthMonster209

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Ceres, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did, but I also have enough of a personal life to not get too personally attached to a CBS reality show that increasingly gets less viewership with each passing year
And yet ... Here you are

Thtdancerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt told Reilly that coming out of the house was overwhelming for him and that he wanted to be single for the time being.
Translation: "I'm really famous right now, and that means I'm getting a lot of female attention, and I want to pursue all of it instead."

yegthrowaway98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Translation: "I'm really famous right now, and that means I'm getting a lot of female attention, and I want to pursue all of it instead."
Pretty sure it’s the other way around lol. Looks like Reilly is riding on the fame more than him and if anything on TV it seemed that he liked her more than she liked him

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know. Having watched a lot of the feeds, he seems pretty insecure and confused about his sexuality. Dont think hes pulling any girls or boys. Not sure why people think he is a player. He has zero game. Reilly would hit on him hard. He would push away every time. Jag would hit on him hard. He would push away every time. Kirsten hit on him a few times, he pushed away. I think he was raised super religious or something.

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Their dynamic was very weird. She was obsessed with him for a while. He did not seem interested. Ppl started calling them a couple, kind of pushing them together, making jokes about it, assuming things were happening. He kind of got pushed into this narrative and went with it. Ultimately he awkwardly told her ‘he liked” her and she was like ‘aww i like you too’ and they hugged. Days later, she got evicted, and the narrative really went wild. He went with it and it became his whole identity… I dont think it had anything to do with her or their actual relationship. I think it was more about how it made him look and feel to be in a showmance with a girl (especially one that wasn’t actually there)…
Pretty sure it’s the other way around lol. Looks like Reilly is riding on the fame more than him and if anything on TV it seemed that he liked her more than she liked him

Reactions: Thtdancerguy

yegthrowaway98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont know. Having watched a lot of the feeds, he seems pretty insecure and confused about his sexuality. Dont think hes pulling any girls or boys. Not sure why people think he is a player. He has zero game. Reilly would hit on him hard. He would push away every time. Jag would hit on him hard. He would push away every time. Kirsten hit on him a few times, he pushed away. I think he was raised super religious or something.
Hungarian parents? Definitely a country where bisexuality/not being straight isn’t easy lol. Speaking as someone from a Balkan family as well

Reactions: maxall and xejay

escape7

Sexy Member
Media
None of these people are "really famous". The BB house is not the real world - in terms of relationships.

Look at Jaylor. They milked their showmance for as long as they could but when viewers lost interest, so did they. It happens every season.

Reactions: yegthrowaway98