Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best reaction? She grabbed my still-erect penis, pulled it every which way and repeating, "Oh my God!". This went on for a good 20 seconds.

She never let me fuck her again and dumped me for a guy who wasn't as eager to have sex with her (I wonder how that turned out).

bucknaked9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here are the ones that come to mind:

-After fucking this girl, who was in the early stages of a relationship with some other guy, doggy style on her couch. I was putting my clothes back on and she came up to me like a little puppy dog saying "We HAVE to do that again! Please let me know when we can do that again." Followed by a text saying she wanted me to stretch her little asshole next time.

-An ex of mine would send me texts saying how she could still feel me deep inside her. Loved getting those texts.

-After a nice rough fuck session, the girl laid her head on my stomach, her eyes locked on my still hard and throbbing cock as she played with it. She says "it's like the dick that never ends"

-Last summer I hooked up with this 24 year old girl I matched with on Tinder. As we're laying there, panting heavily and catching our breath she says "I don't think I've ever been fucked that hard in my life..." That felt really good.

OIIIO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tallandproud.gif
There are two, one personal and one from those I fucked. Seeing the bottom walk after I fucked them. They all walk differently, more carefully. I can tell the haven't had a dick that big n' thick and that I've really opened them up. The second is their reaction when I start to enter them, I have a large head then my cock starts to curve so seeing them negotiate the size and shape is hot. They're also surprised by how much I cum and how hard I stay afterwards.

D

deleted972301

Ha, last night the wife and I were having sex and we started out slow as we started picking our sex life back up over the past week after a mini drought that we had been in. She turned that beautiful ass of hers around and started letting me fuck her doggy style and immediately said "OMFG your dick is fucking huge, OMG OMG" lol. I couldn't contain myself and came within like 35 seconds. Kind of embarrassing but she was in awe at how much thicker I felt while filling her up in a frog like doggystyle position. We had sex again about 20 minutes later which lasted much longer and she came twice in the span of 5 minutes just riding my cock. Did doggystle again and man she was just leaking all over the place. When we finished she couldn't believe how much bigger my cock has gotten over the last year or so. She knows I use the bathmate but she didn't realize how much I actually grew in the past few months.

[photo=large]5948471[/photo]
[photo=large]5528861[/photo]

D

deleted814719

"Oh, you feel so big" - which indeed, I am not

"I won't be able to walk for the rest of the day" - following a morning boning session

"I want you back inside of me" - after we've both cum, our mixed juices are draining out of her, and she's smiling like a Cheshire Cat

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here are the ones that come to mind:

-After fucking this girl, who was in the early stages of a relationship with some other guy, doggy style on her couch. I was putting my clothes back on and she came up to me like a little puppy dog saying "We HAVE to do that again! Please let me know when we can do that again." Followed by a text saying she wanted me to stretch her little asshole next time.

-An ex of mine would send me texts saying how she could still feel me deep inside her. Loved getting those texts.

-After a nice rough fuck session, the girl laid her head on my stomach, her eyes locked on my still hard and throbbing cock as she played with it. She says "it's like the dick that never ends"

-Last summer I hooked up with this 24 year old girl I matched with on Tinder. As we're laying there, panting heavily and catching our breath she says "I don't think I've ever been fucked that hard in my life..." That felt really good.
I can see why :p

My boyfriend is 8.5” and love when it pulsates in my mouth. But he’s the only guy to make me cum handsfree from fucking me. Not every time, but few months ago made me cum 3 times. Best cock I’ve ever had inside me.

First time next day text him to say “can still feel that cock in my ass!”

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I volunteer lol

Since I only fuck with size kings/queens and invited to sex parties with other very hung guys, I don’t get much reaction to my size because that requirement has already been fulfilled but best reactions:

“You dont need instructions”

“ Not many guys can fuck like that... The way u move your hips when u fuck to the music “..They way u stroke while fuckin doggystyle without holding on”

“ you make sex so uncomplicated “..

“with dixk like that I know you have other partners”

“Where the fuck have u been”

“That’s how you fuck a bitch right there”..

“ My boy told me u gutted him like a fish

checkered

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Met a girl off tinder who was slightly taller than me (like half an inch) and after we'd fucked all night and she rolled over she commented "your cock is the perfect size to fill me up" which was definitely a 'gwan son' moment for me. I've had plenty of others say that it's the right size as well and not too big and definitely not small at 8" and reasonably thick.

Real_9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had mixed reactions after fucking women.
Anything from Omg that was the biggest I've had i could feel it hitting my cervix, to too big that fucking thing hurt. To wow i can't believe i took it all . AirBrush_20201209000947.jpg

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first gf who later became my first wife told me the first time I fucked her she thought I'd split her in half. Over the years I've fucked two divorced women I've known for a long time. After the first time they both said I was the biggest they'd ever had, one even saying it was the first time she was sore inside from being fucked.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had mixed reactions after fucking women.
Anything from Omg that was the biggest I've had i could feel it hitting my cervix, to too big that fucking thing hurt. To wow i can't believe i took it all . View attachment 29899761
Yeah that's a big dick!

Reactions: Real_9

Mrhcuk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I've had a few great reactions including one girl who messaged me the day after saying she could feel me in her pulsing 24 hrs after ! Lol , I've had a girl when I was in my late teens say that I must be related to a horse lol , the rumours are true about black guys comment alot too lol

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best reaction was about thirty minutes after we fucked..."My god, you made me feel like a virgin...I can still feel you."
When my wife and I had sex last weekend on Saturday morning she said later that day that she was walking funny and that she thought I had “bruised her inside”. Then she said “you think I’d be used to that thing after 24 years!” Was a great ego stroke to hear!!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my wife and I had sex last weekend on Saturday morning she said later that day that she was walking funny and that she thought I had “bruised her inside”. Then she said “you think I’d be used to that thing after 24 years!” Was a great ego stroke to hear!!
Never gets old.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha I've had a few great reactions including one girl who messaged me the day after saying she could feel me in her pulsing 24 hrs after ! Lol , I've had a girl when I was in my late teens say that I must be related to a horse lol , the rumours are true about black guys comment alot too lol
Just damn!