Benny p tweets

Dexter77

Admired Member
Media
View attachment 119637551

After reviewing the thread it seems I’m the only one that said anything other than an emphatic yes so I assume I’m the “pick-me narc” you’re referring to.

Sis, ya’ll don’t even know that user was truly him and on the remote chance it was, ain’t one little chance that a single persons opinion is gonna sway that grown-ass man’s mind one way or another. We’re all men, women & nb’s hiding behind anonymous accounts on the internet so sit down, Maybe don’t be so obsessed with seeing the dicks of random dudes you follow on social media ‍♀️ and Touch some grass buddy!
I also told him not to, I wish I had known before knowing that to have an opinion made me a pick-me-narc.

If anyone thinks saying DONT DO IT gives you the smallest chance of getting his attention, and that anyone would do it for that reason, how sad to be you.

Reactions: Titsmcgee

JessInTx1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I chatted with this profile on scruff a few weeks ago. Profile was based in LA. Something seemed off, and i don't know if it was actually him or a catfish. He said he didn't have an IG and he gave me snap with a very basic user name but he never sent a snap and just unfollowed a few days later.

Attachments

Reactions: Hat123456