Beau Mirchoff

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
from what I have seen, he was in Scary Movie 4, Alex may think he is hot, but he does nothing for me, but each person has different tastes.

and Alex, can you clearify if that pic in your avatar is you or not, if so, ShawnboY is so right on the money, you are Hot, would love to see more pics of you Alex ;)

here is a pic that I found of Beau Mirchoff

shawnyboY said:
you think Beau mirchoff is hot. Have you looked in the mirror. if that is a pic of u in your avatar your smoki'n. If I were you I would quit my day job and model! I have no Idea Who Beau is.

Attachments

alex_1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok well yes its me. but i dont look that good, i look lik anyother guy. i dont no why u r making a big deal about lol. ps. im not stuck up either i hd a gorgeous model gf ( i ws extrememly lucky) and she made me come along one day and we mucked around thts it.

Attachments

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beau is in the new season of Desperate housewives and looks amazing!!

He needs some (semi) naked scenes!! I mean, come on, he is the mandated 'young hot guy'!! ;)

Reactions: Ganzoxoxo

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i found him hot! wish theres content out there... i like him since i saw him on Awkward
Right!!! Those eyes and that smile!! I was a huge fan of his character. Plus he was one of those hot dumb guys that had street smarts but no book smarts. I find that so attractive. Plus he has a hot body so yay ;)