Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh god, totally agree!

"nothing more masculine to me than a guy with his dick out relieving himself" feeling exactly the same.
Especially at a concert or sport event, guys tend to take longer piss.
I will add long road trips too.

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i enjoy showing off and looking at the urinals. my math maybe off but I feel like 87% of men do. Let’s be rid of urinal dividers! let the dicks be free! Sure, use a stall if ya want be leave the confident men to urinals/troughs

Attachments

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always discreetly check the guy next to me. . .Mostly to compare, I guess. I also like to have a partial chub when I do, so I can show a nice one as well.
I do that in communal showers too! Partial chub.

Attachments

Lattimore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always try to look at the other guys when possible. I’m a voyeur and it’s a huge turn on for me. My best memories were in college at a southern school with a huge football culture. If you’re not in the US and/or are not familiar with this, some universities here are extremely proud of their football programs so game day Saturdays are usually aggressive day drinking days before going to the stadium. Our stadium didn’t have dividers between urinals so you always had drunk college dudes pissing and not caring that their dicks were visible to everyone. I loved when there was a line for the urinals because it gave me an opportunity to see so many dicks before it was my turn to pee. I miss that!

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always try to look at the other guys when possible. I’m a voyeur and it’s a huge turn on for me. My best memories were in college at a southern school with a huge football culture. If you’re not in the US and/or are not familiar with this, some universities here are extremely proud of their football programs so game day Saturdays are usually aggressive day drinking days before going to the stadium. Our stadium didn’t have dividers between urinals so you always had drunk college dudes pissing and not caring that their dicks were visible to everyone. I loved when there was a line for the urinals because it gave me an opportunity to see so many dicks before it was my turn to pee. I miss that!
a busy line at the urinals is always hot! proud voyeur here

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brings back fond - and fondled - memories of being at school and during alumni/homecoming week where the latter involved a big football game with the men's room urinals being packed shoulder to shoulder.

Lattimore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Brings back fond - and fondled - memories of being at school and during alumni/homecoming week where the latter involved a big football game with the men's room urinals being packed shoulder to shoulder.
Hot!!! Tell us more or DM me if you want to share stories

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pre-game time, there was always a lot of tailgating with guys getting loaded up on beer or sometimes something stronger. During half-time and often right after the game, the urinals were packed with current students as well as alumni, parents, etc. Wasn't unusual to catch guys checking out each other, with the occasional guy being daring enough to give his cock a tug or two. Never saw any action - too crowded and too much traffic - but I'm sure some who gave each other "the look" managed to hook up or made plans to.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pre-game time, there was always a lot of tailgating with guys getting loaded up on beer or sometimes something stronger. During half-time and often right after the game, the urinals were packed with current students as well as alumni, parents, etc. Wasn't unusual to catch guys checking out each other, with the occasional guy being daring enough to give his cock a tug or two. Never saw any action - too crowded and too much traffic - but I'm sure some who gave each other "the look" managed to hook up or made plans to.
Many with chubs?

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s so hot. Urinals blur the lines real quick when the dicks come out