"LES SCULPTURES" campaign with Bad Bunny
GGJuXcoXoAACkIm

GGJuHxjWgAAHxZs

GGJuRFUXMAACUm-

babypurplebun

Experimental Member
Media
Is Pedro Pascal really gay?
Pedro Pascal's se.uality can be a surprise for some. I have done very long research on his personality for several months, as there was something off about him. I did the research as this man seemed to be "too good to be true".

First of all, there is the personal blog he created before it was closed right after his performance at GOT, where he was writing about having a se.ual relationship with men and other personal life struggles and experiences. I have found out that Pedro is nothing he portrays in public. He makes out literally with ANYONE and has no boundaries. What is however very fascinating about him is he has created such good relations with people, nobody spilled the tea. Except for one person, the actor Benjamin Aldridge, who came out as gay in 2023, speaking of a closeted actor he had a relationship with in the past, which leads to Pedro Pascal.

Pascal and Ben had a relationship that lasted for some time, min somewhere between March to December 2017. Jack Hussein shared a pictures on his IG of these two at San Andres in Colombia on a boat, during their vacation. Benjamin and Pedro did not work together on any project, like ever. Both actors have still pictures from the same dates and locations on their IGs to this day. Ben has stated he likes to be submissive and dates dominant men. To set aside speculations they are just friends, they also both share pictures from LCD Soundsystem's concert in December 2017, with Pascal sharing a picture with Ben on it, without a tag. Tags were existent, but are missing now since they allegedly did not end on good terms, as Ben wanted to be public, but Pascal did not want to due to the risk of damaging his career. This has caused them to unfollow each other and for both Ben and Pascal to change the captions, tags, etc, to the point that even Jack Hussein does not, or can't follow Pascal since he is probably blocked as this was supposed to stay a secret. The more you dive into his past hook ups, the more you find out.

He gets flirtatious with women more in public as he is building up an image for his career, while in deep connections with men, such as Sebastiano Mauri, with whom he went on the same place vacation in San Andres around 2021. Not making any of his past relations public - and like there is a huge number of them, makes him not value profound relationships. Oscar was saying truth when he said Pascal is h0e, but was not joking really.

Now, I will not deny, that Pascal is a great actor, but he made/keeps doing one major mistake. Even though it is everyone's business whether they share private things and he does not wish to share his personal life nor he must come out as "labeled", he is a massive supporter of LGBTQ+. Not only coz of his sister, but himself too, making ppl believe he is just an ally. He has given several major hints and never denied or confirmed anything, however this guy in public plays it very well on women, using the attention to his favor. He encourages other people to come out, and he believes everyone should be their authentic self, yet he does the opposite, coz of his shady behavior where he enjoys ppl suspecting about him, acting like he is more into women while it is the opposite. If he was not shady, Ben would not have made such an interview in 2023, and Ben - as an LGBTQ+ member also sees, this behavior is not alright.

Pascal is probably one of the smartest and most Hippocratic celebrities of modern times, playing both sides, but mainly fooling his female audience, as he would do ANYTHING for his career. He may be seen as a nice person as many people say, yet when you think of him being a pretty rough person behind closed doors, that changes his image about him completely.

I do not understand, how the media says how many exes females he had, from only a few are actual exes, and the bunch of other women and men he slept with meanwhile, without being mentioned anywhere at all, that what I call Oscar-winning performance of persona he has established for the public.

When fans will find out that he was shady a playing around for this many years and in 2017 stated in one interview, that he had hadn't relation for 3 years, but that was not true since he was with Ben, then you understand what kind of hypocrisy I am talking about here. He would not be the first bi/gay male celebrity, after all, who used his female audience's attention to his service. He should come out and be direct, that would very much help his LGBTQ+ followers, who suffer with coming out. For Pascal admitting he likes both men and women (or liking it all) and not hiding it, would make him a hero to his community, with having bal.s to stand up for himself and so that many would follow him. The longer this takes, the worse turn it will have, coz the truth will come out eventually.

D

deleted1256641

Pedro Pascal's se.uality can be a surprise for some. I have done very long research on his personality for several months, as there was something off about him. I did the research as this man seemed to be "too good to be true".

First of all, there is the personal blog he created before it was closed right after his performance at GOT, where he was writing about having a se.ual relationship with men and other personal life struggles and experiences. I have found out that Pedro is nothing he portrays in public. He makes out literally with ANYONE and has no boundaries. What is however very fascinating about him is he has created such good relations with people, nobody spilled the tea. Except for one person, the actor Benjamin Aldridge, who came out as gay in 2023, speaking of a closeted actor he had a relationship with in the past, which leads to Pedro Pascal.

Pascal and Ben had a relationship that lasted for some time, min somewhere between March to December 2017. Jack Hussein shared a pictures on his IG of these two at San Andres in Colombia on a boat, during their vacation. Benjamin and Pedro did not work together on any project, like ever. Both actors have still pictures from the same dates and locations on their IGs to this day. Ben has stated he likes to be submissive and dates dominant men. To set aside speculations they are just friends, they also both share pictures from LCD Soundsystem's concert in December 2017, with Pascal sharing a picture with Ben on it, without a tag. Tags were existent, but are missing now since they allegedly did not end on good terms, as Ben wanted to be public, but Pascal did not want to due to the risk of damaging his career. This has caused them to unfollow each other and for both Ben and Pascal to change the captions, tags, etc, to the point that even Jack Hussein does not, or can't follow Pascal since he is probably blocked as this was supposed to stay a secret. The more you dive into his past hook ups, the more you find out.

He gets flirtatious with women more in public as he is building up an image for his career, while in deep connections with men, such as Sebastiano Mauri, with whom he went on the same place vacation in San Andres around 2021. Not making any of his past relations public - and like there is a huge number of them, makes him not value profound relationships. Oscar was saying truth when he said Pascal is h0e, but was not joking really.

Now, I will not deny, that Pascal is a great actor, but he made/keeps doing one major mistake. Even though it is everyone's business whether they share private things and he does not wish to share his personal life nor he must come out as "labeled", he is a massive supporter of LGBTQ+. Not only coz of his sister, but himself too, making ppl believe he is just an ally. He has given several major hints and never denied or confirmed anything, however this guy in public plays it very well on women, using the attention to his favor. He encourages other people to come out, and he believes everyone should be their authentic self, yet he does the opposite, coz of his shady behavior where he enjoys ppl suspecting about him, acting like he is more into women while it is the opposite. If he was not shady, Ben would not have made such an interview in 2023, and Ben - as an LGBTQ+ member also sees, this behavior is not alright.

Pascal is probably one of the smartest and most Hippocratic celebrities of modern times, playing both sides, but mainly fooling his female audience, as he would do ANYTHING for his career. He may be seen as a nice person as many people say, yet when you think of him being a pretty rough person behind closed doors, that changes his image about him completely.

I do not understand, how the media says how many exes females he had, from only a few are actual exes, and the bunch of other women and men he slept with meanwhile, without being mentioned anywhere at all, that what I call Oscar-winning performance of persona he has established for the public.

When fans will find out that he was shady a playing around for this many years and in 2017 stated in one interview, that he had hadn't relation for 3 years, but that was not true since he was with Ben, then you understand what kind of hypocrisy I am talking about here. He would not be the first bi/gay male celebrity, after all, who used his female audience's attention to his service. He should come out and be direct, that would very much help his LGBTQ+ followers, who suffer with coming out. For Pascal admitting he likes both men and women (or liking it all) and not hiding it, would make him a hero to his community, with having bal.s to stand up for himself and so that many would follow him. The longer this takes, the worse turn it will have, coz the truth will come out eventually.
Girl, it is Tuesday. I don’t have time to stop and read the Bible.