Austin Wallace @_austin_wallace_

innocent_bystander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hello everyone. I didn't realize there was already a thread on him. please can you add to my expose thread of him in the onlyfans forum? I'm tired of his shenanigans and he should be exposed for the scammer that he is. He scammed me twice now and i'm sick of it. I spent almost $200 buying his content and he won't give me back the money that he double charged me for. same content i already paid for but he just repackaged as a bundle with 1 more picture or very short vid :mad:

I'm posting all my stuff here:
Photos & Videos - Austin Wallace exposed

please share yours too

bachatatothebank

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahah you think they’ll break up?
for sure. he cycles through girlfriends. i know one of his girlfriends from back in the day (pre TV/attempts at being famous) and he can't hold an emotional connection. hes hot and he has some swagger he can flirt with girls but when it comes to emotions and being vulnerable its a no. also he can be a dick bc of that.

Reactions: Nickc2298

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He went live yesterday on TikTok and was being kinda rude the whole live. He was just acting like every question people asked was a bother to him and kept telling everyone he is losing views so like his videos. If he wants views maybe treat the people viewing you with respect and not go on live with a stick up your ass. He is a odd one.

Nickc2298

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He went live yesterday on TikTok and was being kinda rude the whole live. He was just acting like every question people asked was a bother to him and kept telling everyone he is losing views so like his videos. If he wants views maybe treat the people viewing you with respect and not go on live with a stick up your ass. He is an odd one.
Honestly I always kinda felt like his “sweet and nice guy persona” was fake. It just felt off and not real to me. And now that he’s back in FL I feel like he is kinda pretentious and a little bit rude. he just seems all around fake. He was so”nice” to all his fans when he was lonely and in New York. But now back in FL he seems annoyed by social media thing

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly I always kinda felt like his “sweet and nice guy persona” was fake. It just felt off and not real to me. And now that he’s back in FL I feel like he is kinda pretentious and a little bit rude. he just seems all around fake. He was so”nice” to all his fans when he was lonely and in New York. But now back in FL he seems annoyed by social media thing
Agreed. That live I saw proved your point. We all have our bad days but he was just being a straight up ass. He was completely different compared to when he was in NYC.

Reactions: InfiniteKing

Nickc2298

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Agreed. That live I saw proved your point. We all have our bad days but he was just being a straight up ass. He was completely different compared to when he was in NYC.
Yesss totally. And I agree we do all have our bad days, but he seems now like he is annoyed when people ask questions in the comments and his replies are a bit rude, especially to answer fans of his like that. Like you made a tiktok and wanted to blow up, don’t act so affected and bothered