Austin Wallace @_austin_wallace_

beefstew6969

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey all.. So I bought a few videos of his, and I'm willing to share... I just don't understand how to go about uploading the OF videos onto here.. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out I'll get em uploaded.
(I just don't know how to download / save the pics and vids.. I know how to upload them to here after they're saved to my computer.)

Mohx350

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all.. So I bought a few videos of his, and I'm willing to share... I just don't understand how to go about uploading the OF videos onto here.. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out I'll get em uploaded.
(I just don't know how to download / save the pics and vids.. I know how to upload them to here after they're saved to my computer.)
Set high quality and record it ‍♂️

Blahblah123321

Expert Member
Media
You have too click attach files then post it

xCalibur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm reaching out to help you with that. Please see DM

jycc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you upload it thanks in advance