Austin Mahone

Aether12v

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went back and forth with " him"about "fully revealed". For $500 (claimed it usually goes for over $1000) I could get it but the person still wasn't 100% honest about it.

I asked for a clear answer if it would be showing actual full penis and just kept getting back "you have a clear view" and "I don't want to spoilt the surprise".

With those responses I reckon it was probably just the very base of it and nothing more. Needless to say, I didn't bite.

So, it is possible the guitar one was a high priced one someone bought as "most exclusive content''.

Jfinfijehwjid

Legendary Member
Media
Went back and forth with " him"about "fully revealed". For $500 (claimed it usually goes for over $1000) I could get it but the person still wasn't 100% honest about it.

I asked for a clear answer if it would be showing actual full penis and just kept getting back "you have a clear view" and "I don't want to spoilt the surprise".

With those responses I reckon it was probably just the very base of it and nothing more. Needless to say, I didn't bite.

So, it is possible the guitar one was a high priced one someone bought as "most exclusive content''.
If he spelled it "spoilt" then you were definitely talking to a guy in India.

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
This is what he send for 47$ - 9 photos video 0.08
RUBBIN 1 OUT ‼️ Finally the exclusive content you’ve been waiting 4! Everyone told me not to do this but fck it You deserve it.
"Everyone told me not to do this"

Does he mean exploiting people?

Well, he has already communicated his attitude to this: "fck it You deserve it."

Aether12v

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he spelled it "spoilt" then you were definitely talking to a guy in India.
Frequently several misspellings that no native speaker would make. The mass messages I believe are done by someone else and when you're talking to "him", it's probably whoever in the message center opens the message first.

This is what he send for 47$ - 9 photos video 0.08
RUBBIN 1 OUT ‼️ Finally the exclusive content you’ve been waiting 4! Everyone told me not to do this but fck it You deserve it.
The recent one saying "hard and unshaven" sounds good, but it's likely a hard bread roll and his "unshaven" is stubble on his chin: unamused:

Reactions: Romieron35