Ashley Mckenzie

D

deleted13978971

Ashley McKenzie is an English judoka competing at the men's 60kg division. He was a member of the Great Britain Olympic Judo Team at London 2012 but was defeated in the second round by Hiroaki Hiraoka of Japan. He also appeared in, and made it to the final of Celebrity Big Brother in 2012. In 2018, he appeared on the first series of Celebs on the Farm. In 2020, he appeared on Celebrity Ex on the Beach.

I would have milked this man for a decade straight if he would have let me. I adored him growing up, the man is a sex machine on legs!!!

tumblr_o0svhzGth71tj8veko1_500.jpg
tumblr_o0svhzGth71tj8veko4_r1_500.jpg
ashley-mckenzie-103.jpg
ashley-mckenzie-102.jpg
ashley-mckenzie-4.jpg
ashley-mckenzie.jpg
Ash-McK-7.jpg
ashley-mckenzie-nude-magazine.jpg
4.jpg
Ash.Mck (1).gif

Krpt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have milked this man for a decade straight if he would have let me. I adored him growing up, the man is a sex machine on legs!!!

I second that :D I'd love to have worshipped him too, if he'd lemme. You're lucky to have known such a sex bomb, growing up. He truly is sex on legs :D ^_^ Reminds me a bit of Firass Dirani, whom I knew as the Red Power Ranger from Mystic Force since I was a kid :p

Reactions: deleted13978971
D

deleted13978971

Look at the GIF, it tells you all you need to know. He is dangerously long!

Reactions: Krpt
D

deleted13978971

I second that :D I'd love to have worshipped him too, if he'd lemme. You're lucky to have known such a sex bomb, growing up. He truly is sex on legs :D ^_^ Reminds me a bit of Firass Dirani, whom I knew as the Red Power Ranger from Mystic Force since I was a kid :p

The picture of him being weighed confirmed I liked men a few times ha!

Reactions: Krpt