Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve always been very into twinks and so have had a lot of hookups with guys around the same age most my adult life. I’m 37 now and increasingly I’m being cussed out and bad mouthed by these guys for whatever reason. I had to cancel with a guy who has been a regular for months because I was so exhausted after work and he leaves me this massive brick of text calling me a piece of shit, lazy, old, tired, ugly, I mean everything in the book. A few weeks ago I was talking to a guy on Grindr, sounded nice enough in chat but I changed my mind once we video chatted, he looked really young and I let him know I wasn’t comfortable, he cusses me out on the app, I just close the app and it ignore it, when I come back the guy had made 4 different accounts just to cuss me out on all of them.
Anyone else having similar experiences?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I think that younger guys were a lot meaner back in the 90's and early 2000's. The difference with the ones who are tech-native is that they might be going off in far more cutting ways because they're not doing it in person and grew up with this idea that they're safe behind their screens and can get away with saying whatever they want.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are always mean ones and nice ones. I'm 55, shag guys from legal age upwards. Most twinks are nice, odd weird one but that's just life. Don't give him a second thought.
I agree, I do the same from legal to the last erection and young shags or shaggers can be awesome - but there will always be the exception, and if they can hide in an app and not have to face you they'll do it.
Actually its cowardly as well, so shows the type of person.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve always been very into twinks and so have had a lot of hookups with guys around the same age most my adult life. I’m 37 now and increasingly I’m being cussed out and bad mouthed by these guys for whatever reason. I had to cancel with a guy who has been a regular for months because I was so exhausted after work and he leaves me this massive brick of text calling me a piece of shit, lazy, old, tired, ugly, I mean everything in the book. A few weeks ago I was talking to a guy on Grindr, sounded nice enough in chat but I changed my mind once we video chatted, he looked really young and I let him know I wasn’t comfortable, he cusses me out on the app, I just close the app and it ignore it, when I come back the guy had made 4 different accounts just to cuss me out on all of them.
Anyone else having similar experiences?
I'm on the younger side, but I think some of these responses come from when older men don't take no for an answer. I've had several older guys push up on me, and some won't back off. I'm never rude though, but I will stop responding after a while.

torontoguy1097

Cherished Member
Media
As an older guy who likes younger guys I have found it essential to admit that I am now too old... I know this sounds weird and perhaps cruel, but acknowledging my age has been a bit comforting. Also acknowledging I have little to nothing in common with someone half my age is a kind of obvious move. Unless you are eye wateringly rich and have zero expectations, you do you. If you have an ego and see yourself in a way others don't I have no advice. Seek joy in your life.