Arban dili

aj818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I subscribed and immediately unsubscribed. Same shit he posts on his IG and Snapchat. No nudity - but he will send you private messages with videos...of course for $100-$200 each. NOT worth it at all.

I even commented on one of his posts saying "I'm unsubscribing. This is the same stuff you post on your IG." AND OF COURSE HE DELETED MY COMMENT.

I subscribed and immediately unsubscribed. Same shit he posts on his IG and Snapchat. No nudity - but he will send you private messages with videos...of course for $100-$200 each. NOT worth it at all.

I even commented on one of his posts saying "I'm unsubscribing. This is the same stuff you post on your IG." AND OF COURSE HE DELETED MY COMMENT.

Well thanks very much for the review! Definitely wont be subbing!!!!
OF should have a preview option, like a few seconds of the videos ... or 10 minutes free to see what is on there.
The fact that you go in blind is frankly scam-y.

Like the other person said, the content is the same as on Instagram, with the exception of him sending PMs with videos costing a lot, with no preview.
I purchased 1 and it’s a close up jerk off vid, very close up, no way to tell if it’s him or not

Reactions: Denver80113

RomanM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like the other person said, the content is the same as on Instagram, with the exception of him sending PMs with videos costing a lot, with no preview.
I purchased 1 and it’s a close up jerk off vid, very close up, no way to tell if it’s him or not
Yeah, I subbed, got the DM’s he sent too (most between an extra $10-40) and $5 for what just ended up being a closeup of his alleged asshole. Looked too skinny to be him though, so... yeah.

Reactions: AlexTinger