Arad winwin

Juicybooty2656

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant be into him anymore. He is clearly not a liberal. He is from iran after all. So he bring his conservative values in USA. I will never get gay men who are conservative. Gay men should all be liberal by default. It just common sense. Being gay and conservative is being an idiot. Way to go to be a traitor. The fact that Arad is mostly anti-Biden shows that he must have some self loath inside of him. Arad speaks turkish. Turkey was the first country who welcomed him before USA welcomed him. Him suporting Erdogan so openly knowing it will piss off gay men is not strategic.

It would not be surprising if he would pretend to not be religious anymore just to not piss of the majority of gay men. But in reality, he is most likely still islamic. Unfortunately, islam is the only religion that stick on you like a tattoo. So its irreversible. You have it, you keep it for the rest of your life. Any gay men wanna try to convince Arad to leave islam? Good luck with that. Arad is problematic. Pretty much all gay men from the middle east would be the same as him. But many gay men will give him a pass, because he is hot. Some of the previous posts already prooves it.

Turkey needs to be liberated. As its the only middle eastern country left besides israel who have a potential to catch up on the west and get better with LGBT rights.
literally all of my best friends for the past like 10 years have been straight muslim men, they all know i am gay, i find they are actually very supportive and kind about it

RandyGolfman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Arad is Iranian but he's not Persian. I saw a comment that saying he's speaking Iranian Turk (Azerbaijani), so yes that's why he can speak Turkish.

Based on his mother language (Azerbaijani), i think he's from the Northwest Iran, which is the place of Kurds and Iranian Turks (Azerbaijani)

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arad is Iranian but he's not Persian. I saw a comment that saying he's speaking Iranian Turk (Azerbaijani), so yes that's why he can speak Turkish.

Based on his mother language (Azerbaijani), i think he's from the Northwest Iran, which is the place of Kurds and Iranian Turks (Azerbaijani)
I though that he was fully ethnically iranian. If he is partially azeri, it means that he is partly arab. Azeries are arab. So he speaks farsi and iranian turk? I saw a video of him speaking in turkish. His turkish sounded the same as turkish people. But i dont speak turkish. So i might not see the difference. I dont think that any non turkish people would be able to see the difference.

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

People forget that Iran is big, there are a lot of Armenians there too. And there are a lot of Persians in Afghanistan near the border.

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm not mistaken he did his last OF video in 2022
For anyone that is sad - His OF wasn't worth it anyway. I think it was $20 or $30 and only had like 30 second to 2 min clips, none in HD from what I remember. There was a couple of videos with Alam, but he split them in like 30 second clips. Honestly 1/10. I am shocked so many queens gave him their hard earned money for it honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 12loner

Richard M S

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am shocked so many queens gave him their hard earned money for it honestly.

Agree 100%. By all accounts, Arad's Only Fans was a disappointment, at best.

Anyway, it's always interesting to me as to why some men who barely register anywhere else in the world have such active threads in 2024. (Arad, David Archuleta, Jake Cannavale, even Ansel Elgort, etc.)

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway, it's always interesting to me as to why some men who barely register anywhere else in the world have such active threads in 2024. (Arad, David Archuleta, Jake Cannavale, even Ansel Elgort, etc.)
Sorry, don't mean to be obtuse.. can you please explain a little further?

DopeasaRope

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Agree 100%. By all accounts, Arad's Only Fans was a disappointment, at best.

Thread length and activity isn't necessarily an indicator of fame or relevance. As long as they've got a loyal, thristy flock of followers to keep up-to-date with them. They may have also said or done something contentious (which Arad has) which can spark pages of discussion.

edgy_edger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's there to have? There is a reel he also posted today and apart from that I don't think there is some longer shower video or anything. And with "download now" sticker he was probably urging everyone to download because his similar videos on instagram have been already deleted earlier. But it's still hot :yum

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just shown on his story on instagram that Joe Biden only have 41% votes in North Carolina. So he is loosing this state. So Arad seems to be happy about that. Could Arad be a trumper? Some of his instagram stories implies that. OMG. Its looks like Arad is a conservative. He is from iran after all. But still. I cant believe that Arad who is a gay man could vote for trump. He knows that Joe Biden is the one who supports LGBT rights. What is wrong with him. Its like a betrayal. I will never get why gay men would choose to be a conservative. Gay men are expected to be liberals by default. I wont be into him anymore if he is voting red. Is he really that stupid? Conservative gay men are problematic. He better vote blue.

Also, he seems to be back onlyfans.
440356167_1138470210640741_1475992504261779731_n.jpg