Anything on tom welling?

WhiteLover

Cherished Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because he is one of Hollywood nice boys....he never did anything naughty when he was "at the top" and he doesn't care to do anything naughty now that he is relatively old and almost gone completely from Hollywood, it seems. Some celebs rather remain in peace and private than to share everything and create "news" about themselves. He is a quiet one. When there's no butter to spread, what is the point of placing a slice of bread on a plate....I guess that is why people don't "talk" about him.

kwbrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got married v young while on smallville and only got divorced recently, but dating again - def wouldnt be any nudes out and about of him

I hope this works. Here are a couple of shots of Tom Welling. One is a screen grab gif from a Superman chase scene and the other is a deleted scene from an episode. Enjoy!

Attachments

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tom Welling was awesome in Smallville...never was really into the Superman thing but with Tom being so sexy it made me watch the show just for him and then i ended up liking the show also! :p

@jockerscherry thx for sharing the info on Tom's feet size...I always had been curious to know what size his feet were!
Wish though i could confirm that having large feet always = large cock! Mine are size 16/17 and well yeh im by no means large at all hahaha.