Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Coin2yoWitcher

gaydegrassifan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find him insanely hot for some reason and have wanked many times of those Lucifer ass shots. Such a sexy man.
Sameee man. Like I'm sure many people wouldn't find him conventionally attractive but... honestly his sex appeal is out of this world to me lol. Those Lucifer shots are a god send. It's a shame things have slowed down ever since. But his few appearances where he shows his body off are amazing

redlightant1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sameee man. Like I'm sure many people wouldn't find him conventionally attractive but... honestly his sex appeal is out of this world to me lol. Those Lucifer shots are a god send. It's a shame things have slowed down ever since. But his few appearances where he shows his body off are amazing
Definitely! I think it's also because I sometimes watch him on youtube and get the sense that he's seems really cool/sweet/kind too. And then I just fantasise that he's an absotlute pig in the bedroom. I mean obviously I can tell that he's very much in love with his wife, however whenever I see him I just can't help imagining him fucking me/fucking him and swallowing that big cock of his - damn I wish we could see it -...wow I'm definitely thirsty for Mr Stocklin.

Reactions: gaydegrassifan