Anyone have videos of derek yates

Joey412

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s really hot but his nonstop posting on IG about getting the new iPhone killed my lust. So cringe
Waste of money. The newest iPhone is good but he doesn’t need a new iPhone every year. He always wants to brag about something. Unfortunately, there are countries where people can’t afford these things that fast. I would be very surprised if he stopped doing this ridiculous lifestyle one day. lol

WT1492

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Waste of money. The newest iPhone is good but he doesn’t need a new iPhone every year. He always wants to brag about something. Unfortunately, there are countries where people can’t afford these things that fast. I would be very surprised if he stopped doing this ridiculous lifestyle one day. lol
I don’t wish poor on the guy, but he really thirsts after mainstream acting roles that can afford that California lifestyle and he just can’t seem to get even one. He’s most well-known for wearing a dick-covering in HIMYF, wherein I think his face was covered up too!? He’d make more money on OF!

spriteme77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t wish poor on the guy, but he really thirsts after mainstream acting roles that can afford that California lifestyle and he just can’t seem to get even one. He’s most well-known for wearing a dick-covering in HIMYF, wherein I think his face was covered up too!? He’d make more money on OF!
It’s not always about the money and he’s obviously pursuing his dream, who are we to judge him for it? And he’s still able to pay his rent while lots of people left big cities since the penny so he’s doing something right to enjoy that LA lifestyle