trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very hot , did he ever try and touch it?

yeah...lol...a couple dozen times he' buy me sexy underwear, even Olaf Benz to wear. He'd bring me into his office, show them to me which made me hard, have me strip and put them on, and wear them thru the shift and at the end of the day I'd show him again, this time cummin in them. He'd touch and sniff a lot..earned me MANY 2 hour lunches and some cool underwear! me underwear cum.jpg

Itsadrian0710

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked at a tie shop that was so small you would work by yourself. They would let us close for a bit if we had to go get lunch. So I would I take my break upstairs in the office and jack off. It was such a rush.
I’ve even been blown there a few times. Miss it sometimes!

Reactions: nicnic

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend and we have enjoyed time together. He has an office in city hall I stop by often and he locks the door and I suck his big cock untill he cums. Talk for a bit and I leave. This happens weekly and I am so ready to visit him again

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I'm in the mood and have the opportunity, I have and do. Craziest place was overnight guard duty outside in the motor pool alone, when I was on active duty. Thankfully, I was never caught despite repeatedly stroking myself off while on guard.

Used to do the same when I was active duty. Lots of good options on an air base. Should have done it more looking back.

Reactions: nicnic