Any Asians in here?

Averageteen: Just wanted to know if any Asian people posted at this site. As we all know, asians aren't known for their endowment size, but I am actually half asian and 12" hard. So, any asians in here at all?

berkeleyerin: I'm Chinese.

Not a guy, but you said Asian, not male. :)

Ineligible: There have been a few Asians here - I can think of at least three. None has been anywhere near 12", though.

HUMONGOUS: i am curious if any of the asian members know of any endowed "fully asian males"? and if so how endowed are they? :D ;D ;) :) i have never encountered a hung asian

dfffd61: I'm half-asian and I'm 8.25x5.75, my brother is 9x5.75

easy_eros: Asian guy here!
i think the reason why we dont hear about really well endowed asian men is not because there arent any but because its not the typical asian attitude to go about and talk about things like these.
alot of asians are sexually repressed and the society theyre in even encourages it (well at least i speak for me and what i observe to be true, im chinese by the way).
ive been around alot of asians that are well endowed and believe me ive been around :eek: im a total slut :D
im definitely not repressed!
so there are alot well endowed asians out there, there isnt however enough freedoms to discuss it or be candid about it!
i mean take me for example, can you imagine being being bisexual asian, living in a very conservative asian country (i rather not say which one) people practically want to chop my head off! :'(

asianmuscles: Hey dudes. I'm new to this site and hey, yeah I'm Asian. I'm 18, a current college student, and have like a 5 inch uncut dick. Nah, I haven't met ANY Asians with that big of a dick...but most of my friends are like teammates from like sports, and most of them are white or Latino. But hey, if ya wanna talk PM me. Laterz dawgs.

Chris

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
A theory I have is that penis size correlates to the crural index, that is, the ratio of the length of the tibia to the length of the femur. It measures leg length in proportions. What I've noticed is, Japanese and Chinese around here tend to have really short legs.