Antoni porowski

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
what did they say about Antoni ?
Unbeknownst to Berk, at some point castmate France — with alleged support from Porowski — campaigned to replace Berk with interior designer and friend Jeremiah Brent, three sources say, with one calling it “mean-girl antics.” (Netflix announced Brent as Berk’s replacement last Tuesday.)

Apart from Porowski and France — the only castmate invited to Porowski’s bachelor party last September— “none of them are friends,” says one source. “They play nice.”

Basically JVN is an asshole to crew members and Tan and Antoni are cliquey mean girls.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

helenhunt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised I thought JVN and Antoni were friends? They must have had a falling out in the last few years when JVN's ego went into the stratosphere. He seems exhausting

Reactions: Nevaluvah0

kengallyn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised I thought JVN and Antoni were friends? They must have had a falling out in the last few years when JVN's ego went into the stratosphere. He seems exhausting
They had an affair for a while, actually. They posted about it quite a few times on Instagram.

kengallyn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was a joke utilized to promote their company...
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about birthday posts in which they wrote long messages to each other on their captions, and I think it was Antoni who mentioned they did date for a bit right after they first met.

• Haha
Reactions: Lippylad

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter what the atmosphere was like on the show, you don’t go to producers to talk about replacing one of the cast. That’s a low blow, you don’t mess with someone’s job like that. And I really liked Antoni smh.

Reactions: nivora

OldHroldan

Superior Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never got a toxic vibe from JVN, all I know is he's high energy and likes gymnastics. I don't delve to deeply on the gossip though.

Seems like the whole QE environment is toxic altogether, which is disappointing considering it's the exact opposite of the shows nature. No wonder the most mature member decided to jump ship.

Reactions: CWB_88

monstermilo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never got a toxic vibe from JVN, all I know is he's high energy and likes gymnastics. I don't delve to deeply on the gossip though.

Seems like the whole QE environment is toxic altogether, which is disappointing considering it's the exact opposite of the shows nature. No wonder the most mature member decided to jump ship.
Nah some gays that are super extra and flamboyant think they can be as bitchy and horrible as they wanna be since they’ve been “oppressed” their whole lives. Being part of a marginalized community doesn’t give you license to be a terrible human being.