Anthony Green - Male Model

JoBlo4592

Admired Member
Media
This guy was the prototype for what we see now in the "findom" scene. It was about 7-9 years ago and he was the king of the scene. He was a fitness enthusiast/professional/athlete. I am speaking in the past tense because no one, save for the best flex owner/operator, really has a line on him. I was a paying customer and occasionally it was not just about my cum. There was some pretty candid real talk. It was a very real lesson in not judging a book by his cover.

I think he did what he did and made the money he made....then peaced out. There's a scarlet letter to this shit, and smut was never his endgame. This guy has a fantastic head on his shoulders and he used his God given gifts to his advantage.

I think about reaching out every so often, but I do not want to be rude. This is purely guesswork, but I speculate that he is here on LPSG. However, he is operating incognito.

I have tremendous feelings about it all.

Alphas Only

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I can chime in and say your post has some truth. I "worked" with Anthony early on, when he was first introduced on one of those teen muscle forums ezboards, I think it was called "Tony's Muscleboy Board" or something. We're talking 2009ish here. I have many customs, but not ones to share or trade because I've promised that and it's of him breaking/crushing stuff, which is my thing whereas most everyone else likes the cocky talk, and j/o. His online persona was what his fans wanted but this is not him in real life. I suspect most "alphas" are actually okay dudes in person and they're just cashing in on their looks with findom. Can't blame them. I am in touch with Anthony to this day, as he texts me pics here and there and I will confirm he is STILL yoked and ripped. Before ya'll ask, I'd rather not post these pics. He's pretty much retired from this and the brief TBF "return" was probably his last hoorah. I don't think he is on here, btw.

rupert22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
This guy was the prototype for what we see now in the "findom" scene. It was about 7-9 years ago and he was the king of the scene. He was a fitness enthusiast/professional/athlete. I am speaking in the past tense because no one, save for the best flex owner/operator, really has a line on him. I was a paying customer and occasionally it was not just about my cum. There was some pretty candid real talk. It was a very real lesson in not judging a book by his cover.

I think he did what he did and made the money he made....then peaced out. There's a scarlet letter to this shit, and smut was never his endgame. This guy has a fantastic head on his shoulders and he used his God given gifts to his advantage.

I think about reaching out every so often, but I do not want to be rude. This is purely guesswork, but I speculate that he is here on LPSG. However, he is operating incognito.

I have tremendous feelings about it all.
do you happen to know what sports he played or what state he hailed from ?

rupert22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I guess I can chime in and say your post has some truth. I "worked" with Anthony early on, when he was first introduced on one of those teen muscle forums ezboards, I think it was called "Tony's Muscleboy Board" or something. We're talking 2009ish here. I have many customs, but not ones to share or trade because I've promised that and it's of him breaking/crushing stuff, which is my thing whereas most everyone else likes the cocky talk, and j/o. His online persona was what his fans wanted but this is not him in real life. I suspect most "alphas" are actually okay dudes in person and they're just cashing in on their looks with findom. Can't blame them. I am in touch with Anthony to this day, as he texts me pics here and there and I will confirm he is STILL yoked and ripped. Before ya'll ask, I'd rather not post these pics. He's pretty much retired from this and the brief TBF "return" was probably his last hoorah. I don't think he is on here, btw.
do you happen to know what sports he played at HS or college or what state he hailed from ?

rupert22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I'm not sure if he did any sports, probably too busy getting huge in HS. And yeah I know where he's from but I'd rather not give out specific info. I'll just say from the Midwest. ;)
he is definitely a Midwest boy. No doubt about that . But I would say that getting huge does not interfere with sports.From publicly available profiles I found that he wrestled and played football and baseball. All round ahtlete! Good for him!

talon harvey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's only one other hard drive I could check, but I am not gonna be home for another week. The search for it led me down an Anthony Green rabbit hole. I've been a collector/fan for a LONG time.
Hey, just checking in. Did you ever get a chance to check your other hard drive for the video? Thanks!

bigbenis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anthony Green used to have his own website, ironaddict.net , and a YouTube Channel.
A very impressive 5' 6" stud muffin. He was selling some bizarre degradation videos
in which he rants and raves against "faggots" and then asks for worship and money from the same.
He is still a pleasure to look at. He has a big cock that stays rock hard even after he comes.
Anthony would be great to spend a long weekend with at the ocean. He would give
another guy's holes an amazing workout!

View attachment 12601761
bump