Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Also, for those commenting on his feet, they were probably stained with paint/ink since he's taken up Japanese calligraphy and appears to work barefoot.
I was concerned. I thought it was a rash or something

Reactions: beherenow

houdini-88

Expert Member
Media
Based on his recent pics I don't think he's taking care of anything look-wise. Which is a shame cause he's one of the most handsome men in my opinion. I don't blame him tho, canceling's been hard on him lately
I feel like he gave up on his looks now that people don’t care about him anymore

Brokecanadian

Cherished Member
Media
I feel like he gave up on his looks now that people don’t care about him anymore
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I loved his earlier looks when he had short hair and was buffer (like the picture of him in the green swimming trunks posted earlier in the thread). He gave off American boy vibes and was super hot

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel like he gave up on his looks
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I loved his earlier looks when he had short hair and was buffer (like the picture of him in the green swimming trunks posted earlier in the thread). He gave off American boy vibes and was super hot
He's been studying and creating art in Japan. He recently just had a week long exhibit. And let's face it, you've got to look the part for people to take you seriously.