Photos & Videos Angelo Urquiaga (00angelo11)

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems l
Don’t understand what will make him famous. He has no talent other than being hot which is a blessing not a talen

Don’t understand what will make him famous. He has no talent other than being hot which is a blessing not a talent
everytime I see his pics he seems like a very dry to none personality that uses his hotness for his personality. It’s clear he just wants fame but that is not getting him anywhere

harleybass14

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He seems l

everytime I see his pics he seems like a very dry to none personality that uses his hotness for his personality. It’s clear he just wants fame but that is not getting him anywhere

I agree. Sure he's hot, and there's definitely an audience for him out there (this thread for example). But his hotness can only get him on a certain place, he needs to make more effort to grow.

Additionally, he has this little fanbase and he's already treating them poorly hahaha. There are other OF creators who treats their fans better.

Funky_Tiime_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems l

Honestly i totally agree w u because he does look like he doesn't know how to pose or just…stand there…nonetheless i'd still wanna see that dick lol

Reactions: Pantone444

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly i totally agree w u because he does look like he doesn't know how to pose or just…stand there…nonetheless i'd still wanna see that dick lol
I’m glad we are on the same page I been thinking the same he looks awkward or trying too hard … I’m sick of his lame ass only fans

CallmeRedrubydasleeze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: bihlllaar