Andrey Moroz

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HelloI was busy with a little other thingsIs the video still interesting for you?8 feb 2024 18:12EnviasteYes, but can you make an effort to shower in your underwear but with an erect penis?10 feb 2024 22:56Enviaste??13 feb 2024 13:41Андрей ТалькоGoodBut it will cost more10 minutes 80€Do you agree?13 feb 2024 15:20EnviasteYes, I hope I like it. And 15 minutes at least. OK?

Wow okay so you actually got him to agree to an erect bulge underwear vid.

Pity he hasn't responded since then. That's over two weeks now, going by those dates. Looks like he was either toying with you or simply got cold feet.

Reactions: The Crimson Critic

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem is that he doesn't answer me on Instagram. I am waiting for your response to my proposal.

View attachment 123894491
One of two things probably happened. The first one is that you probably where talking to his manger, Sergey or someone who runs his social media who agreed before asking him because they saw a money opportunity but, Andrey probably doesn’t want to do it. The other thing could be that u actually talked to him and he agreed but Sergey or a manger won’t allow it. I have a feeling they don’t want him doing anything to sexual because they are trying to keep the young boy imagine with him when it’s very obvious he no longer looks the part and him doing sexual stuff definitely wouldn’t help especially if he’s hung like a horse.

cmarlow31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One of two things probably happened. The first one is that you probably where talking to his manger, Sergey or someone who runs his social media who agreed before asking him because they saw a money opportunity but, Andrey probably doesn’t want to do it. The other thing could be that u actually talked to him and he agreed but Sergey or a manger won’t allow it. I have a feeling they don’t want him doing anything to sexual because they are trying to keep the young boy imagine with him when it’s very obvious he no longer looks the part and him doing sexual stuff definitely wouldn’t help especially if he’s hung like a horse.
If that’s the case they need to treat him more like a man. He’s literally bigger than Sergey lmao

Tobi.long

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, If they don't want to make videos that have a sexual tinge, then they shouldn't have released the video of Andrey in the jock strap.

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, If they don't want to make videos that have a sexual tinge, then they shouldn't have released the video of Andrey in the jock strap.
I honestly think Andrey probably would do it because it seems like he does some extra stuff in his flex videos the others don’t. One of those things is pec dancing at like the start of the videos