Andrew Garfield

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's the new Spiderman, so expect him to be the new hot property when it comes out.

His first full costume pics have already been released.

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the smart mouthed cat is better.

LOL I agree. Maybe they were so busy trying to make Tobey Maguire the lovable nerd who is becoming a man, they forgot Spiderman has that same wittiness and intelligence as the cat. At least that's the one I grew up with.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spider-Man's been done, and this guy is not attractive in the least. It's going to flop.

My instinct is the same, but from what little I've read about he reboot, many fans of the Spider-Man comic books prefer Garfield as Peter Parker than the buffed up Tobey Maguire, because he's supposed to be an awkward, skinny nerd. (I thought Tobey was a skinny nerd, but I guess he's too cool now.)

Garfield guest starred in Doctor Who a couple of seasons back, and at the time I thought he was good-looking (even with Ryan Carnes also guest starring), but in the pics I've seen of him lately, he's not doing it for me.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw him for the first time in THE SOCIAL NETWORK .. didn't do much for me .. I am excited for the new Spiderman movies .. and I also feel like theres no way its going to be a flop

No one seems to care about what is important here and that is that he is a very good actor.Check out Boy A and Doctor Parnassius.
Boy A was meant to be brilliant...never got round to seeing it tho. :redface:
He seems to take on quirky roles (like Tom Hardy), that require real talent.

On the superficial side of things, I do think he's kinda hot. :wink:

PS: Is it just me, or does he look like tennis-dude, Andy Murray?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PS: Is it just me, or does he look like tennis-dude, Andy Murray?

Just u. But if you could pop Garfield's head on Andy Murray's bod, you'd have a pretty good actor with a much improved body, bigger dick and who could play one hell of a set of tennis. (wish I were better w/photoshop)

Reactions: idkbroidc