Media
Sexuality
No Response

Spiketerry

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Andrew is the hardest working member of the cast, really out here doing double duty filling the giant dumptruck void that Beck and Alex left. I'm so so grateful
Andrew and Marcello are treating us with their drumptrucks

YummyAdam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: SpeedyHolland98

YummyAdam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing wrong with you. Andrew Dismukes is adorable and I want to have his babies. youtube has some good stuff from his stand up years in Austin. his writing seems good. his acting seems to be standard white wannabe frat boy, which mikey day and Pete Davidson and others have pretty much covered,

Since this is a penis site, the scene with John Krasinski where he was supposedly being bullied was funny, but the reference to the inverted foreskin was clearly written by someone without one - I think the line was "he has a foreskin that points toward the bottom of his penis, not the end", which seems to indicate the writer thinks the foreskin is a bit like toenail pointing up or down, rather than a moveable sleeve. So I will start the speculation we were expecting on page 5 on whether he is circumcised or not, by claiming that noone in the writing room for that sketch who was prepared to admit to being uncut would have allowed it to roll, and since Andrew was almost certainly the writer of a sketch in which he was the primary performer, I think he has revealed his foreskin status to the world.

I do hope to see a lot more of him in every sense of the word. And if he is reading this site, well, perhaps, I don't know what, but ....
what exactly do you mean ?

jkc

Mythical Member
Media
the engagement
That was a great sketch! They played well off each other.

I've also noticed that Andrew's become one of the strongest performers on the show. I thought he was the highlight of the Jumanji sketch from Kristen Wiig's episode, and the saving grace of the Murder Detective sketch from Ramy Youssef's episode.

YummyAdam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was a great sketch! They played well off each other.

I've also noticed that Andrew's become one of the strongest performers on the show. I thought he was the highlight of the Jumanji sketch from Kristen Wiig's episode, and the saving grace of the Murder Detective sketch from Ramy Youssef's episode.
i thoroughly agree with everything you said ! ! !